Precap - Bitter truths !! - Page 4

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by gees

no sweetu ples carry on...the forum is lost wid out ur input...its luvly wen the gang is together n complete the way it used to beπŸ˜‰ i was hme today but i felt u were drifting away...so wat better way to pull u back...πŸ˜† i was the first one to press the like button on the lud n the first page...πŸ˜‰...so honey buns ples continue ...n let me play the fool now...DIG gees back in formπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I was just about to send you a notice to report to duty or resign from DIG and go back to being IG. I am still waiting for reports from UCA Y, T, B, C and you.

Originally posted by MERARAI

I was just about to send you a notice to report to duty or resign from DIG and go back to being IG. I am still waiting for reports from UCA Y, T, B, C and you. 

Saaari boss.😲..saari.😲...humo reporting boss😲...its ok boss ---if IG is gone than I dont mind his post again boss...since the time i hve becum DIG...SHAKTIYA is troubling a lot boss.πŸ€”

acha tanths tell me sumthng..pratigya was equally blamed n shunned by her family then hw cum she was back in saxena house n evryone was normal wid her as if nothg had ever hapened😲 she didnt kno abt shyamus heart attack either😲 eeeee sab kaaaaa hain ...humara dimaag kharab ho raha hain yeh soche soche ke...yesterday sumone knocked on shaktis room the first time n no one turned up...oh hello BOSS ...I THAUGHT I SAW YOUπŸ˜›

yes , but she did not arrogantly overthrow her parents and their  commands ..she reasoned whereas Aarushi did not care ...plus she deliberately destroyed another woman's life ...sending guruji's sanskar to hell..

Bottomline Pratigya was fighting to save her sis life while Aarushi destroyed theri samman by marrying a married man

no sweetu ples carry on...the forum is lost wid out ur input...its luvly wen the gang is together n complete the way it used to beπŸ˜‰ i was hme today but i felt u were drifting away...so wat better way to pull u back...πŸ˜† i was the first one to press the like button on the lud n the first page...πŸ˜‰...so honey buns ples continue ...n let me play the fool now...DIG gees back in formπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeswaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ......Lub U re πŸ€—
Originally posted by tanthya

Geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeswaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ......Lub U re πŸ€—
 tanths....meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee lub u toooooooo reeeeeπŸ€—
Today was1st anniversary of the survival of MKAP.  If CV's continue with what they have been delivering, then the 2nd anniversary will be the demise of MKAP.......unless of course, Arrushi kills the show before that.

Saaari boss.😲..saari.😲...humo reporting boss😲...its ok boss ---if IG is gone than I dont mind his post again boss...since the time i hve becum DIG...SHAKTIYA is troubling a lot boss.πŸ€”

coward ...shakthiya se darr gayi ..give him a bottle of Daaru and 2-3 pillows ///πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..baat khathamπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by tanthya

coward ...shakthiya se darr gayi ..give him a bottle of Daaru and 2-3 pillows ///πŸ˜†..baat khathamπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

He will come back with rasmalai instead for his beloved Arrrrrrruuuuuussssiiiiaaaa.πŸ˜†

tanths....meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee lub u toooooooo reeeeeπŸ€—

We are at teh MUTUAL ADMIRATION SOCIETY meeting today.πŸ˜ƒπŸ€— Geeswa and Tanthwa.
Originally posted by Seetal

Today was1st anniversary of the survival of MKAP.  If CV's continue with what they have been delivering, then the 2nd anniversary will be the demise of MKAP.......unless of course, Arrushi kills the show before that.

forget 2nd Anniversary...it will not even get past the first quarter ...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†