Pratigya

Precap - Bitter truths !! - Page 3

tanthya thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: mushirox

these sax........πŸ€“ they r annoying to the core.........πŸ₯±

anyways............tanths i loved komal's blue sari todayπŸ˜†(such a bad topic in such a serious situation na?)πŸ˜†

that is one of the survival techniques,Mushi ..we divert our mind from crap and breathe  to stay alive πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I liked Pratigya's lavender one too..

Doesn't Aarushi ever take bath ?? she si always in same saree or  did she get out of factory sales ??πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tanthya thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: yummimommy

I anticipate a huge rift but how else will the wise one reform her lovely sister and seek justice for Kesar if she leaves. Amma will miss her chance to make P touch A feet .

she may become a pariah in that house..it was quite significant that she was standing beside GD and not next to Krishna during Muh dikhayi
corvette thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
πŸ˜†
This content was originally posted by: MERARAI

Will Amma make Prats drink the footbath water of Arushi's stinky feet? This time will she drink it?
What crapfest?

🀣

I almost fell off my chair laughing so hard reading this Mera!!!!!!! 

How do you know Argh!oosiya has stinky feet?????πŸ˜†
tanthya thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Madmadgirl

πŸ˜†

🀣

I almost fell off my chair laughing so hard reading this Mera!!!!!!! 

How do you know Argh!oosiya has stinky feet?????πŸ˜†

thats the reason why Shakthi is not pushing so lustily for SR ...now i get itπŸ˜†
mushiroxx thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: tanthya

that is one of the survival techniques,Mushi ..we divert our mind from crap and breathe  to stay alive πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I liked Pratigya's lavender one too..

Doesn't Aarushi ever take bath ?? she si always in same saree or  did she get out of factory sales ??πŸ˜†

πŸ˜† she is more busy making food for everyone with her stinky hands..........πŸ€’πŸ˜† well it doesn'e matter now coz shakti also doesn't take baths............🀣
tanthya thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mushirox

πŸ˜† she is more busy making food for everyone with her stinky hands..........πŸ€’πŸ˜† well it doesn'e matter now coz shakti also doesn't take baths............🀣

yeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwkkkkkkkkkkkk 🀒
gees thumbnail
heyyee sweet sweet tanths....u r  a darling...lubbed the lud n the precap...muaxxxxxxxx ....see u came back n things hve shifted to kriya...now continue the show....hum lubbg it n u as wellπŸ€—
tanthya thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: gees

heyyee sweet sweet tanths....u r  a darling...lubbed the lud n the precap...muaxxxxxxxx ....see u came back n things hve shifted to kriya...now continue the show....hum lubbg it n u as wellπŸ€—

Makkan tho achi tarah maardhiya bacha πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..ab hum kaise inkar karen..until  u want to take over ..I will do the LUD

Lub u too Geeswa ..πŸ€—
gees thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: tanthya

Makkan tho achi tarah maardhiya bacha πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..ab hum kaise inkar karen..until  u want to take over ..I will do the LUD

Lub u too Geeswa ..πŸ€—

no sweetu ples carry on...the forum is lost wid out ur input...its luvly wen the gang is together n complete the way it used to beπŸ˜‰ i was hme today but i felt u were drifting away...so wat better way to pull u back...πŸ˜† i was the first one to press the like button on the lud n the first page...πŸ˜‰...so honey buns ples continue ...n let me play the fool now...DIG gees back in formπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by gees - 13 years ago
gees thumbnail
acha tanths tell me sumthng..pratigya was equally blamed n shunned by her family then hw cum she was back in saxena house n evryone was normal wid her as if nothg had ever hapened😲 she didnt kno abt shyamus heart attack either😲 eeeee sab kaaaaa hain ...humara dimaag kharab ho raha hain yeh soche soche ke...yesterday sumone knocked on shaktis room the first time n no one turned up...oh hello BOSS ...I THAUGHT I SAW YOUπŸ˜›Edited by gees - 13 years ago