Pratigya

Precap - Bitter truths !! - Page 2

tanthya thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: HamiSky

But in a way good,..wake up call for boht of them.
K will be back.
P will also realise her mistake wen K starts giving cold shoulders to her...
its seeing him in death bed that she realised his n her love...now K's indifference will wake her up to realise his worth.n.put him above everything n everyone.

that is true ...

but i dont think P will learn ..she  doesn't have that humility

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HamiSky thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: tanthya

that is true ...

but i dont think P will learn ..she  doesn't have that humility

But thats the next stage in their relationship Tanth..so eventually she will learn n bounce back to her husband.
hussainramso thumbnail
The police is going to come before nightfall atleast our precious A is safe for another night.
MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: yummimommy

The police is going to come before nightfall atleast our precious A is safe for another night.

The show is becoming a tale of ' THE TEN WAYS MISTRESS IN WAITING ARUSIA CAN DODGE A SUHAAG RAAT WITH HER AMOROUS LOVER IN WAITING".

In a way SCAM was trying to do Krishna a favor when he told Prats at  cafe he wants to break her parents blind trust in her. Wish he had succeeded, then Prats would live her life with Krishna and do something about their future.
Edited by MERARAI - 13 years ago
tanthya thumbnail

🤢 why cant they get it over with ..instead of making us watch a salivating Shakthi...
tanthya thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: HamiSky

But thats the next stage in their relationship Tanth..so eventually she will learn n bounce back to her husband.

her learning  curve is very slow ....and what she learns becomes undone as soon as she gets a whiff of disaster at her maika ...

I am wondering whether this time around it will be Krishna who will throw her out ??
tanthya thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Aeryn

Thanks for the precap tanths

The saxes are grating on my nerves. What was the need for dadi1 to throw the sweets away....shareef log are really a bunch of vindictive people!!

Apart from  Nainaji ..none of them are gracious..even Nainaji's  courteousness is shallow n superficial
hussainramso thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: tanthya

her learning curve is very slow ....and what she learns becomes undone as soon as she gets a whiff of disaster at her maika ...

I am wondering whether this time around it will be Krishna who will throw her out ??

I anticipate a huge rift but how else will the wise one reform her lovely sister and seek justice for Kesar if she leaves. Amma will miss her chance to make P touch A feet .Edited by yummimommy - 13 years ago
mushiroxx thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
these sax........🤓 they r annoying to the core.........🥱
anyways............tanths i loved komal's blue sari today😆(such a bad topic in such a serious situation na?)😆
MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

I anticipate a huge rift but how else will the wise one reform her lovely sister and seek justice for Kesar if she leaves. Amma will miss her chance to make P touch A feet .

Will Amma make Prats drink the footbath water of Arushi's stinky feet? This time will she drink it?
What crapfest?