•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi,

Today i just watched glimpse of Bhagowali to get the name of Production house and director name.

It none other that "K Mohit Kumar Jha" who directed CB for the two years.

also i was  not surprised to to see Dadi in "Bhagowali" as "Bhagowali" is directed by K Mohit Kumar Jha.

Let may  new directors and cast and story for CB-2..i just pray to kanha CB-2 should achieve all the glory and success.

Also looks like "Rubi" is very professional now a days. She is doing "Samarpan " on star news rather than "Zee rishtey Awards"..looks like Rubi has not forget the abrupt  ending of CB.
Thanks for sharing...so besides actors nw directors r also pulled in by other shows...hope CB2 gets good directors, scriptwriters,etc.and make this show a huge success... Happy to see Ruby tryng her hand in diffrnt aspects of acting...missed her in zra bt she did fantastic job as a host for samarpan...
Thanks for sharing most of the problem of CB lay in story tracks, and no one will stay unemployed they have to earn their living so naturally most of them will look for opportunities.πŸ˜ƒ
Samarpan is also publicity for CB Radhika and Rubina will address a different set of audience with Samarpan and show her talent in different field.πŸ‘πŸ˜ƒ
πŸ˜ƒ
Completely agree wid u chalhov...
Thanks for sharing this news, so CB 2 will also get a new director maybe. Hope they will get someone good.  
I agree about you that Rubina is a professional! She is doing a great job as a anchor.  I think you're right Rubina was really hurt by the abrupt ending of CB!
Edited by ashna26 - 13 years ago
Thanks Vishnu for the news. Well bagonwali is about a beautiful, simple girl who brings good fortune wherever she goes........I mean thats what I read somewhere.......so I think there might be some other similarities too with someone in CB.πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by chalhov

Thanks for sharing most of the problem of CB lay in story tracks, and no one will stay unemployed they have to earn their living so naturally most of them will look for opportunities.πŸ˜ƒ
Samarpan is also publicity for CB Radhika and Rubina will address a different set of audience with Samarpan and show her talent in different field.πŸ‘πŸ˜ƒ
πŸ˜ƒ

Chalhove its good that Rubina did Samarpan........it is a different type of show requiring different skills and as you have said it is a type of publicity for the character of Radhika....she is reaching out to other audience.
Edited by misti73 - 13 years ago
Thanku Vishnoo for the news. is he the same person who was consoling rads in one of the SBB segemnt when Rubi was crying at end of CB shootingπŸ˜• These people are ther to earn thr bread n butter n they hav right for it but dont know if one director can direct two serials at a time and as he was associated with CB team, would be better to get him onboard fr CB2. Cant really comment if he will be the best choice with Dj as eventually zee will interfere so wont matter who will direct it but still as he is aware of Radev story n magic probably would be better for the series..
Thanks for sharing the news...