Posted: 13 years ago
OMG OMG OMG now who is she to decide Maan marry Geet or not😡😡😡Poor Geet😭 i want to give a slap to Maan also😡 she is insulting her & he is just luking at her😡

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

heermeher thumbnail
i think Maan should have taken her permission before proposing geet now the way he is looking geet i wanted to kill him tooooooooo
Originally posted by: heermeher

i think Maan should have taken her permission before proposing geet now the way he is looking geet i wanted to kill him tooooooooo

agree for her he leaves his important meeting neverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr for Geet & its luks like Anie is Maan's gf not sis😡 neverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr gift for Geet😡hate u Maan😡 how comes he let insult our swweetyyyy😳
Edited by shonasukirti - 13 years ago
bubblygal1711 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
same here hina.....
today i was about to throw a stone on my tv.... while watching the serial..... Hating it...😡😡😡😡😡
yeah me to want slap Maan.... he is the only person hurting geet.... no one.... always hurt her and apologies her.... is he thinking he is joking by commenting on geet.... ðŸ˜¡
Originally posted by: bubblygal1711

same here hina.....
today i was about to throw a stone on my tv.... while watching the serial..... Hating it...😡
yeah me to want slap Maan.... he is the only person hurting geet.... no one.... always hurt her and apologies her.... is he thinking he is joking by commenting on geet.... ðŸ˜¡

agreeee Hanz alwayssssssssssssssssssssssss hurt herr & when she tries to hurt him he hates her😡😡well poor Geet neverrrrrrrrrrrrrr hate him😭it's always Maan who hates her😡 & hurt her😡 bu today he just passsssssssssssssssssss da limits😡😡😡
bubblygal1711 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: shonasukirti

agreeee Hanz alwayssssssssssssssssssssssss hurt herr & when she tries to hurt him he hates her😡😡well poor Geet neverrrrrrrrrrrrrr hate him😭it's always Maan who hates her😡 & hurt her😡 bu today he just passsssssssssssssssssss da limits😡😡😡

i am not going to watch until this ***** leaves the show.... i swear..... hating it... or otherwise.... i want maan to shout at her when she insults geet..... Awwwww poor geet.... always our sweetest mishti...... I never felt this much bad... even watching sasha or tasha or NT.... she is really annoying .... even sasha is better... Much better.....
Originally posted by: bubblygal1711

i am not going to watch until this ***** leaves the show.... i swear..... hating it... or otherwise.... i want maan to shout at her when she insults geet..... Awwwww poor geet.... always our sweetest mishti...... I never felt this much bad... even watching sasha or tasha or NT.... she is really annoying .... even sasha is better... Much better.....

i knowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
I KNOW! I can understand Annie is psycho but how dare MSK say 'What's wrong with Geet ... She's Theek-Thak ...'

Theek Thak! 😲 She's not a bloody Dracula! He needs to get his eyes checked! 🤣🤣

anshimanshi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Give my Geet Sasha, Tasha, NT, Dev anyone but this irritating Annie. ANYONE is better than her 😡......

Why didn't Maan think of her before promising the world to Geet if her approval is so important....😡

And before anything happens Maan should not forget that he is already married to Geet (in a way).....is Annie ki bachchi ki tow😡
ramahesh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
plssssssssssssss cv's don't