7/12 - Epi.27: Anaylsis & Disscussion - Page 5

Posted: 13 years ago
Lovely posts, everyone! 👍🏼10/10 for todays episode! ⭐️I loved all of it. KMH is deffo back with a bang.😎 U all are such amazing writers, keep up the good work!👏👏👏
Originally posted by bollywoodcrazed

Anjali a great description of the episode! One of my favorites so far, I loved the way Arjun looked at Arohi as she took the bullet out of him. He is really in love, and that love seemed to ease the pain as Arohi took the bullet out.

Loved that Arohi and Arjun held hands while sleeping, they are so cute together! LOL at Arohi checking the wrong side for heartbeats.

Arohi is adorable when she won't shut up, she just keeps going on and on. I loved when she hurt herself and then try to lay back on the tree but slipped, I just found that scene funny yet adorable. Arjun is totally mesmerized by her.

Shefali is a true friend, glad she didn't say anything

short and sweet take, like it😳

Anjali dear😳🤗 love ur bachonwali language😳  as Anchal calls it, i have no idea why😕. But such an awesome writing👏👏👏 Loved every bit of ur take😳 u know honestly before this i never realised u write this good😛. But now i m a fan really, now shibzy's promotion- her fan has a fan. by the way u r fan number two na, olly is the 1st one i guess😳 Agree to everything that u wrote, an awesome epi and an awesome take by u to match upto it😛
👏
@shilpa di:🤗 loved ur post.😳 i wonder why u say u dont write nice like other writers😕 Ur writings, i really love them. From the day i first read it at RKA when KMH1 was about to end, i've really loved them. Like others, u have a different kind of charm in ur writing di😳 and i so love ur one-liners like- DK uncle, simple si shirt stylishly kaise pehen te hai, Arjun se sikho😳 i remember it till now. u know at Baytaab forum i used to search for ur posts to read them😛 i specially love what u write about Karan, i cant get enough of that actually😳 Same with this post, really nice👏 and best of luck for making AVIs, i guess we need another software for that.
@Pooja: great take as always 👏 If it wasnt for this emo, my hands wud really pain by clapping for everyone😆 all of the writings r so nice😳. loved the point u made about KMH songs' lyrics and their reflections in Arjuh scenes, had never thought of it that way😳 and also about Arjun's character. Dont know why some people r giving their verdict wihtout letting it slowly open up itself. it has only been 27 epis and they compare it with Punji's character and say ArjunS doesnt have depth in his character. KMH1 has ended whereas KMH2 has just begun, so how can we say anything as if we know all there is about the character? I m sure there r aspects which will open up in the coming episodes. And whatever we have seen till now is really nice and m totally loving his character😳 I m so happy ours is a different kind of gangster. u'll see a different kind of intensity portrayed in a very different way from those of other shows or movies😳. Even though it has been only 27 epis, i personally feel ArjunS's character is lot more deep than that of any lead of other shows. Wonder how much more awesome it will be when this will only deepen further😃.
Edited by Pranii - 13 years ago
@kavya: di i m soo happy to hear from u that the BG was perfect this time😳. Hope it continues tobe this way. lovely take di, and really unique way of writing dialogues in such a distinct way😳 *hugs* and 👏👏👏 for u😳
@anita di: luved ur take as well😳 👏👏wow! i m so proud we have such brilliant writers among us, and one of the most lovely part of this is that we get to relive the awesome moments from each one's viewpoint which r very distinct from one-another😃. and i wish u had added one more line to u lecture, was loving that part too😳
@Eshu: brilliant take as always👏👏👏 ok this time 4 times more since we got them broken into four parts😛 I always thought ur takes were deep and thoughtful, but now i see the fun side too😃. I wonder how u came up with "Pyar ka signal" song at such a moment😕 canot stop laughing at the thought of this and jumping like u imagining Arjuhi with this song😉. "Hug is the last cure of love"- wow!😃 so true😳 i think kiss too, an emotional one😳, and the other song u were talking about, i havnt heard but will hear it soon, seems nice😊. the unique points u wrote, well cannot mention all na, so many of them, agree with it all, more than that i find it wonderful to see the show in that light😳 thanks and all the best for ur exams😛
😉
@tehreem: urs too is a lovely take👏 those two songs did go so well with the scenes, didnt occur to me at all, thanks😳 and the sound of the word 'Arohilish' is really cute😃
@anchal: u first give me a hug😛 see i m being such an agyakaari friend and following ur orders😳 Really some people might get pissed off by my spamming today, but i think u all Vaaraosths will be so proud of me na😛 so that ok😳😆.

loved ur post anchal, so humorous, my stomach really was in pain after laughing so much😊. witty and comical, awesome post👏