Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ObodroKargosh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Shilpa - hahahh yes i'm Pooja
im glad i put u back in dreamland
ok wait, put u back? how were u able to come out of it???? 😲 after this episode im just like
😍😍😍😍😍 πŸ˜†
Allwaysindian thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kavyasam

what an awesome episode πŸ‘πŸ˜³

arohi successfully removes the bullet, loved the scene here is happy that he is fine, but scared when he wont wake up, happy when he does well done arohi  πŸ‘

highlight scene of the episode 'heartbeat daaye taraf nai baaye taraf chk karte hain' and the  signature kmh tune  that followed - brilliant  πŸ‘πŸΌ  and then they walk together in the jungle 😳 mahiyaa sounds very soothing in this scene , kmh effect hai na 😳,  loving the bubly arohi and her talk πŸ‘ so many good lines here  her pointing the gun at him    'tumhare hath trigger dabate huye kabhi na kampe'   another brilliant scene πŸ‘  arohi was perfect here.  it doesnt stop here does it 😳 more beautiful scenes to come 'aur mein chahti ki woh hame kabhi na dhoond paye' and the again the signature kmh tune πŸ‘ and the fake smile he gives after that πŸ˜† before saying 'chale'  men are from mars, hai na 😳

arohi was doubtful abt the billu makrand senario only for a few minutes comeon girl be alert get more suspicious observe closely u are missing the big clue.  again brilliant lines from arjun here 'dar lagta hai ki kahi mein  kamzor na pad jaon' ofcouse she is becoming ur weakness man.

now comes the surprise,  I had least expected it, arjun using the trump card I trusted you
with my life do you trust me as much
? brilliant move I must say.  The whole convo was excellent. πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘ 

police  πŸ€“ as soon as they found shefali they want to go back  sabke sab kamchor want to avoid the search as much as possibleπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ and rajveer's sudden realisation 'waqt nai hai humare paas...🀣

ultimatum given to kartar but arjun why did u lie in the end 'arohi ko maarte huye bilkul dukh nai hoga' really?? lets see whether or not your  hand shakes and your will weakens tomorrow. 

Brilliant acting, bg score, dialouges, voice and scenes πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ one of the best episodes .  yesterday I was thinking karan shld wear black now for the jungle scenes and he did todayaaay πŸ˜› but not fair , for kritz no outfit change? 😳 anyways it didnot matter , they were both awesome. I want to mention specially again the bg score throughout the episode was perfect πŸ‘πŸΌ

Kavya U write so well πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸΌ .ufffff effect is still on πŸ˜‰
shilpa
tehreemm thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
pooja go before i throw you out of this forum 😑
who am i kidding right now you wont even see meπŸ€”πŸ˜†
but see this was only today that they were in jungle and lets suppose they had crows but what about the other times she talks non stop i am sure her family members must be vegetarian🀣
Edited by -tehreem- - 13 years ago
ObodroKargosh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hahahh tehru shut up
im leaving :D

i dont think they are vegetarian...punjabi's hain na
punjabi's love talking...i am sure its cuz of that, she's one of those typical kudi's who keep blabbing πŸ˜†
Anjali96 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
edited my opening post...😳

@everyone....lovely analysis guys...Kavya, shilpa di, anita di, Pooja and Eshu...it's great to read such great analysis...u guys rite things i wud hav never thot abt...u guys go much deeper into the scenes than i do...πŸ˜³πŸ‘β­οΈ

@Aanchii, olly and tanu...waiting for ur res sposts to b filled..πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
Du_Nish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
I gonna have a post after my exams on the 2 best hilarious bubbly chracters I have watched till now and I think they are unbeatable:
Our sweet Muskii aur our schweeetooooo Arohi!
They definitely rock and make me burst out into laughter! love them!

They are unbeatable!
Allwaysindian thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
   @ANJALI .....love ur take ...dont tell us u cannt say it in words ..u did solid good job πŸ‘πŸΌ
kavyasam thumbnail
@anjali - loved reading your post  
It's morning....and arohi wakes up....and stares at her Monster sleeping like a cute baacha...πŸ˜›πŸ˜³πŸ˜†...very cute scene and she was looking for quite sometime ahem ahem arohi jaago πŸ˜†

I'm loving the indian police in KMH2....πŸ‘πŸ€£....arjun always escapes from dem...even in the light...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†....these guys r worse then Kali's gun shots aim...🀣🀣..even Kali managed to shoot after 2 days of sorting out gun and his position...🀣🀣..and these police...still cnt find arjun....great search and great eyes..🀣🀣...even the poor dogs left dem...🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣.......btw i mus giv credit to dem..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..atleast we can see arjuhi alone...and their lovely scenes...😳❀️...omg anjali spot on  πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£  

@shilpa - thanks πŸ˜› loved reading your post too.
.Arjun tumne to apane emotions control me kar diye par kitane din??  πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰  ARJUN IS IN LOVE !!!! dont deny it πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ and the white shirt was gone ..black so stylish  shirt came on  😳 seriously how long can he deny. and he was looking really good in that, the moment I saw on screen I was like wow yday itself I had thot he shld be wearing black here. 😳

@pooja - loved ur post here and also written update, after reading I realised I missed three important points,  It was so cute the arohi was praying very instinctive and arjun asking her 'andhere mein dar nahi lagi? ' and then the kabab mein haddi's back! what all had I thot ki jungle mein ye hoga wo hoga,  but they did pace it up na looks like tomorrow is face off.  and yeah the scene where police following and arjuhi walking was to confuse us πŸ˜†, two diff shots shown together. 

will read rest of the posts  tomorrow 😳 bye guys.

Edited by kavyasam - 13 years ago
Anchi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Ok guyz finally edited my post on page 2......πŸ₯±πŸ˜†

Anjali Pooja Kavya Eshu Anita di Shilpa di Tehreem lovely takes as ususal guyz...πŸ‘πŸ‘...

Will read d rest of it tomorrow...bye....πŸ€—

PS The episode today was perfect even widout "Perfect" Chiku......🀣
🀣

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Anjali a great description of the episode! One of my favorites so far, I loved the way Arjun looked at Arohi as she took the bullet out of him. He is really in love, and that love seemed to ease the pain as Arohi took the bullet out.

Loved that Arohi and Arjun held hands while sleeping, they are so cute together! LOL at Arohi checking the wrong side for heartbeats.

Arohi is adorable when she won't shut up, she just keeps going on and on. I loved when she hurt herself and then try to lay back on the tree but slipped, I just found that scene funny yet adorable. Arjun is totally mesmerized by her.

Shefali is a true friend, glad she didn't say anything