7/12 - Epi.27: Anaylsis & Disscussion - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
tehru!!!! jaanemaan!!! i loved ur analysis 😳
finally u posted πŸ‘πŸ˜†

oh god!!! her bak bak is too cuteeeeeeee and when Arjun was like pretending to listen and she caught him not listening...it felt more of Karan saying...arrey director say cut!! iski bakwas band karo 🀣 he's prbly like, give me some dialogues, this girl is non stop πŸ˜†

omg i had to pause the video when she said din main kya karthe the
🀣 i wonder how many takes they had for these πŸ˜† her dialogues are too good...i am still laughing at that....study till 2am, what did they do in the morning....hey bhagwan!! kya dimaag hain iska πŸ˜†

and then when she compared Arjun to rambo i was like arrey waah ur idol is rambo!!! now ur idol is Arjun 😳😳

lol she was so happy she could call herself a doctor, now don't question her too much warna woh sad ho jayegi ke woh apna sapna pura nahin kar sakegi

yepp the last scene was awesome, but that is going to add alot of misunderstandings to it...itna beautiful scene jo tha, woh avyain thodi diya

Edited by Dr.BasketGupta - 13 years ago
@pooja - i like your take too and we were on the same opinion,lolz
@tehreem - I always like the fun you have on your take,great one
@shilpa - lol just like last time I rephrased the song 'apne deewane ka apne deewane jka,karde bura haaal,aakhiyon se goli maare,pishyu,ladki karma kar de....,' to 'arjuhi ke dil haar ka,arjuhi ke dill haal ka,pyar mein dooobgayi,bandukh se goli maare,pishyu,nasha outh gaye....'
@Kavya - as always I enjoy reading your wonderful take!
About yesterday,when u replied to me I was thinking so will the rajveer-gauri couple be kabab mein hadhi for Arjuhi-its pathetic if so'
@anchi - ur yesterday's take was awesome and had a good laugh with the bit where you wrote of Shefu aur Billu/Makhand ka sideline love triangle
@everyone else - like I say,KMHIANS rock and burn KMH forums with your all amazing take!

Enjoy dudes! I am on my way for a nap and I duno which one to dream D'Ish one or Arjuhi lolz

cheers
Edited by Eshu11 - 13 years ago
@Shilpa - lovely take...
aww Kundra is always spot on with his expressions, but today definitely Kritz stole it with her cute bubbly-ness and expressions

My thoughts:
chuke bhi chune ko karta hai dil paake bhi paane ko karta hai dil, aawaragi chane lagi, saason main khushboo chaane lagi
dil pe deewangi chaa gayi iss kadar, band aankhon se bhi mujhko aaye nazar

Arohi is promosing to trust him with her eyes closed....bang on KMH!!! bang on!!! once again you have proved that every line of your lyrics are meant and that they are always going to have the greatest impact on the characters. Arjun too said he blindly trusts her, and it was for the first time he had. Like we all had said before, him and his sister are close...but he has never been able to open up or trust anybody, finally he has found somebody whom he can trust and he can share what he feels...he opened up to her about his fear and the fact that he had to put a mask on to survive...this Arjun Singhania's intro said is a mysterious guy, guess what? he certainly is...there are many more shades of Arjun that will open up slowly...and people said there was nothing mysterious about his character...he might be adopted and also since he's a gangster they say he's mysterious. I'm sorry but there is WAY more than that to his character, and it is opening up every episode. The extend he can go for his family it will be interesting to see him to that extend and beyond for Arohi and leaving that family behind.

Edited by Dr.BasketGupta - 13 years ago
   @ESHU  πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ yeah .😳 
maar daala
  I Loveee reading ur takesπŸ‘πŸΌ     ...u go girl ⭐️
shilpa
Edited by Allwaysindian - 13 years ago
Originally posted by Allwaysindian

Yesterdays nail biting continuation ....yesterdays Karan's Acting was so superb πŸ‘πŸΌ  ..the wait till today's episode was killing me.
  Arjun was in pain . aweee .and Karan expressions were bang on . πŸ‘  priceless ..the way Arjun was looking at Arohi while she was talking his bullet out was like all he wanted to see arohi's face whatever happens.  😍 the trust ,the love all was in the eyes expressing .haaaeeee super loved it !!  πŸ‘πŸΌ loved it the way Arohi was scared to take the bullet out but finally found something (Arjun πŸ˜‰) bigger than the scare .😍Karan's acting  when in pain was far better than bollywood actors. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ
 next morning scene was again like a breath of fresh air .Arohi getting scared that Arjun died ..hehe sooo sooo sooo sweet .❀️ .i like the way she cried .and i love it when Arjun says ..subah subah rona kyu shuru kiya some thing something.πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†  hehe the game is back on ..Tom and Jerry teasing each other πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†.
    liked the feel ..... Arjun Arohi found each other and bas aur koi nahi .😍..how cute was it when arohi was being so happy ,bubbly .and πŸ˜† Arjun  to bring her to reality ..aaj badi khush ho πŸ˜›.Arjun tumne to apane emotions control me kar diye par kitane din??  πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰  ARJUN IS IN LOVE !!!! dont deny it πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ and the white shirt was gone ..black so stylish  shirt came on  😳 ..me  breathless and fainted  😍 πŸ˜³ .goli kisako lagee and ..why was i got killed .😳😳 πŸ˜
 shefali scene liked it ! arey ha ..woh scene to mai bhul hi gayee ..when arohi gives ashirwad to arjun ..πŸ˜†  Arjun was like W*H isse kaise pata chala .
and just loved the last scene where Arjun takes promise ..from arohi to trust him with her life πŸ‘πŸΌ .as if he knows ..whatever gonna happen love story shuru hone ke pahale hi khatam na hojaye. that denial and hesitation of emotions was spot on MR>KUNDRA .  LOVED IT !! πŸ‘πŸΌ and loving it !!  Arjun Arohi the magic deffo  is back on !!!
shilpa

Completely agree with You - the magic is definately back on!!!
Hi I edited my post on the 1st page..will deffo come back and read all your posts tommorrow..bye.
Originally posted by Dr.BasketGupta

tehru!!!! jaanemaan!!! i loved ur analysis 😳
finally u posted πŸ‘πŸ˜†

oh god!!! her bak bak is too cuteeeeeeee and when Arjun was like pretending to listen and she caught him not listening...it felt more of Karan saying...arrey director say cut!! iski bakwas band karo 🀣 he's prbly like, give me some dialogues, this girl is non stop πŸ˜†

omg i had to pause the video when she said din main kya karthe the
🀣 i wonder how many takes they had for these πŸ˜† her dialogues are too good...i am still laughing at that....study till 2am, what did they do in the morning....hey bhagwan!! kya dimaag hain iska πŸ˜†

and then when she compared Arjun to rambo i was like arrey waah ur idol is rambo!!! now ur idol is Arjun 😳😳

lol she was so happy she could call herself a doctor, now don't question her too much warna woh sad ho jayegi ke woh apna sapna pura nahin kar sakegi

yepp the last scene was awesome, but that is going to add alot of misunderstandings to it...itna beautiful scene jo tha, woh avyain thodi diya

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
yes finally i actually edited my postπŸ˜†
thankeyou:)
aray arohi was like who cares you are listening to me or not i will continue doing my bak bakπŸ˜†
i think she eats crows in her breakfastπŸ˜†
her idol rambo indirectly arjun😍
the harsh reality is coming tommorow i am sureOuch
Tehru - ugh i know!!! i didn't want this day to come, but she has to know some day

lmao she has crows for breakfast...
hmm well they were in the jungle wat would they have eaten? she didn't have the kitchen with her πŸ˜† i guess todays breakfast was infact crows (ok yuck thinking about that)
Originally posted by Dr.BasketGupta

thanks for opening Anjali 😳

such a good episode today!!!!

will edit later πŸ˜ƒ

Edited:

I am right now in Arjuhi's dreamland and i dont want to snap out of it 😍
the episode was just amazing!!!!
first of all i am glad to see bubbly Arohi back πŸ˜† i have missed her bak bak...and i can really tell when she goes over board when i do my written updates...πŸ˜† so glad to have her backkkkkkk

ok now moving on to the episode...

the 1st scene left me breathless, i was seriously thinking after it ended if i even had time to breathe for a second...πŸ˜† such an intense seen!!! and i must say, Kritika acted really really well today...she was nervous while trying to get the bullet out, and i too could feel exactly what she could, she did it so well...and i must say Arjun was her strength, the way he looked at her, he was saying don't worry, I'm fine, i trust you...and the look they shared was so intense, i was just in awwwee.
Arohi has proven episode by episode how brave she is...what she did today, it takes alot of courage, and like Arjun said, his life was in her hands. She could have made one small mistake and he would have died instantly, yes we knw its a show so the lead can't die but even the thought will give you shivers.

Then came the morning scene
😍 Arohiiiiii my love!!!! you were very adorable!!! 😳
at first she wakes up and just looks at Arjun sleeping peacefully...and then when he doesn't wake up, she freaks out and starts crying and while freaking out, she even checks the wrong side for heart beats πŸ˜† no wonder she was thinking he died over night πŸ˜†
I don't know if you all noticed, but the expression Kritz gave when Arjun put her hand over his chest so she could feel his heart beat, the first heart beat...dhak dhak...and Kritz face was just awesome...she had this shocked yet happy yet mesmerized look on her face...just like a kid feeling someones heartbeat the first time 😳
the heartbeat scene definitely was the highlight of the episode
😍😍 i can still hear Arjun's heartbeats *ok ok back from my dreamland* πŸ˜† uff i was taken aback when he took her hand and had her feel his heartbeat...it wasn't expected of Arjun i must say. He is quite a charmer for a gangster 😳

Arohi jumping around in the jungle was so cute!!! and then when she pretended to hurt her feet awww she was just lovely in that scene...the way she leaned back on the tree but then slipped πŸ˜† she was so happy to be around Arjun today...i was in awwee that she didn't want kabab main haddis to come πŸ˜† but of course, she wasn't going to get that wish fulfilled. Monster isn't so bad, huh Arohi? hmmm it's ok we all agree with you πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† she was so happy with the thought that she was with Arjun alone. Something has changed in her since last night and I am really happy she is realizing and even thinking about how people would talk of love. The bullet she has kept with her as strength, her memory of this night, her memory of Arjun...😳 i just loved when she took it...it was very significant. Arjun is her strength and she has figured it out 😳

The dandi march ended today πŸ‘ finally they found at least one person...i don't quite understand, they were following Arjun and Arohi, but then they end up finding Shefali, or was the scene just shown that way to confuse us πŸ˜•
Dadu, can you pleaseeeeeeee stop analyzing Arjun!!! just freaking find him rather than analyzing him with Rajvir...you have the rest of the time after finding Arohi to do that πŸ˜‰
your granddaughter has chosen him, uske baad aap aur Rajvir analyze kartein rehna ke jungle main yeh kya mangal ho gaya πŸ˜†

I am loving Shefali more and more these days, tho i wonder if hiding the fact from the police was a good idea or not. im happy she is helping out her friend, but the fact that she knows Arjun is a gangster and there is a motive behind Arohi being kidnapped shouldn't she have acted smarter? yes Arjun won't hurt her, but also, this can hurt the cops...because that means letting Rudra out so that Arohi can be safe. I wonder how the Creatives are going ahead with this plan of Arjuns. He calls up the police and lets them know about their location. He tells Arohi to trust him and the fact that she has to listen to everything he says blindly. She has to do everything he says. That scene was really sweet between Arohi and Arjun, i felt Arjun was not just refering to the police-Rudra situation but also to his and Arohi's relationship, do nishan maarein hai ek teer se πŸ‘...getting back to what i was saying, i really would like to see how they play out this 'plan' of Arjuns. Arjun by no means will ever hurt Arohi, he saved her twice and i can never imagine him hurting her.

Arohi was thinking about her feelings and thought that Arjun too has been tensed all day thinking about the same but that's not true, he's been thinking about killing her.this misinterpretation of Arohi's is going to definitely lead to a broken heart...she is thinking something and something else is only going to happen...she might be imagining what Arjun must have meant by putting her life in his hands, and then something else only Arjun will have her do...

I am really anxious for tomorrow's episode, i am hoping they won't stretch. they haven't for any of these episodes and i really hope that it doesn't stretch to thursday
i really want to know what Arjun's plan is. like KSA said, nobody ever knows what Arjun has thought...he is very smart and the fact that he knows how to get his way...im sure he will get Rudra out and Arohi safe back to KSA.

ok wow, this is longer than i thought πŸ˜†
 Dr.Basket Gupta ..Pooja rite ? loved ur take ..u put me back in dream land . Embarrassed   Day Dreaming
   Ufffffff  πŸ˜‰
shilpa
@shilpa
a five to you too dudie!
I like IF;-) Arjuhi are fictitious characters that Karan and Kritz are lucky to empathise and know this type of love but the theme of love (not talking to this extreme - law vs gangster) but rather how love filtered in a subtle way to the least expected person,the feel of childlike and innocence in the feeling,the hug,the eye lock scene(hayiiiiiiii),how he smile matters most;-),the trust,the way when even bachewali touch but girls having butterflies in their stomach,in living your dream,he is by ur side,the ehsaas of dard when he is hurt! A drop of tears from your eyes is like a pierced of pain in his heart,hold this tears. love in all innocence,not expecting anything out of it,how love change someone's nature to the extent there is a reversal in the lover's life-  a sort of swap to each other's life.then love ke hadke,there is a society that u live and how people are bind in the society and forget that above all we are humans - that is more important and how at times love hurt the people u hold tightly!
All of them exist! the difference remain in fictition,it is a happy ending,where they are together forever(either living or by death) and in reality love has 2 end: (1) hold and cherish (2) let go and blessed
Both of em are not wrong,it depends a lot on the persons and perspective to life. However in letting go,you definitely give your love a chance!
I think this is why I am so connected to KMH,it explores these themes every word out of it (especially KMH1) and then definitely enjoying the dreamfeel of raw passion in  KMH2.