I really liked Inder rajni's scene....

shareShare facebook twitter
  •  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
I really liked Inder rajni's scene....i mean Devdas n paru sceneLOLn i also liked Elish ,Disha n Ishaan's scene...............................Inder,Elish n Ishaan three brothers r rock today...................but missed Sushaan's scene...
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Shakila2244

I really liked Inder rajni's scene....i mean Devdas n paru sceneLOLn i also liked Elish ,Disha n Ishaan's scene...............................Inder,Elish n Ishaan three brothers r rock today...................but missed Sushaan's scene...

Naaah I am sorry to say I was totally annoyed at the beginning part as I hoping they would continue from yesterday's episode of Sushaan. I don't have a problem with them showing cute scenes of other couples but WHY OH WHY do they have to spend 4-6 minutes of them because the show isn't about them AngryIt's very irritating. They should keep the other scenes very short and sweet. No more than 2-3 mintues. I want to see more of Badi ma/Suhana's interaction with others and how she's bonding as well as Sushaan scenes more often.