Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vishakha_Sakhi thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Nice topic Janaki! 😆

If I were that bollywood director this would be my star cast (I expanded a little bit)😛

Shri Ram &
Sitaji: Salman & Madhuri (I may be a little biased!😆)

Lakshman & Urmila: Abhishek & Rani

Bharat & Mandavi: Imran Khan & Genelia

Shatrughn & Shrutkirti: Shahid Kapoor & Amrita Rao

Hanuman: Sohail Khan

Ravan: Sanjay Dutt

Meghnad: Sonu Sood (I love his baritone voice! It would be great to hear him say Meghnad's powerful dialogues! ) and for Sulochana: Eesha Koppikar

Surpanakha: Ashwini Kalsekar!

Boy was this hard...had fun thinking about it though!😆

Edited by Vedo - 13 years ago
desigrl05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
laksham and urmila: rani/abhi is perfect!!
ADMJCXNK97fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i think reena kapoor is perfect as sita!

not sure about Ram though.......that's going to take some thinking!! lol
DamRyeong thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...............!!
ADMJCXNK97fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
r u talking 2 me-or 2 some1 else? lol
anku- thumbnail
:O Honestly? None! They won't be able to portray the roles with the kind of emotions it's needed to be portrayed. Just look @ Arun ji and after that, I am not trying to compare but those people literally lived the characters. These people won't be able to do that.

A LIVE example we got when we had Ekta maiyyas actual mein 'OWN' version of Mahabharat. The actors were SOOO Bad. I love Hiten and all but their roles and acting was just not the way it should have been.

And Ekta maiyya. She surely kept her word: 'I ll make my own version of Mahabharat'. And boy she surely did.
...Mina... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ~angelz16~

:O Honestly? None! They won't be able to portray the roles with the kind of emotions it's needed to be portrayed. Just look @ Arun ji and after that, I am not trying to compare but those people literally lived the characters. These people won't be able to do that.

A LIVE example we got when we had Ekta maiyyas actual mein 'OWN' version of Mahabharat. The actors were SOOO Bad. I love Hiten and all but their roles and acting was just not the way it should have been.

And Ekta maiyya. She surely kept her word: 'I ll make my own version of Mahabharat'. And boy she surely did.

Ur right diiii !!! I don't think Bolly actors can do justice to mytho roles.😳 BEcause they do all sorts of roles, some of them very bad, that they will not be able to pull of such pure roles like the Gods avatars.

Gurmeet ji also did good as Ramji, no? I don't think Bolly actors can do as well as even him !!😳😆
anku- thumbnail
Originally posted by: ILuvGuruDebi

Ur right diiii !!! I don't think Bolly actors can do justice to mytho roles.😳 BEcause they do all sorts of roles, some of them very bad, that they will not be able to pull of such pure roles like the Gods avatars.

Gurmeet ji also did good as Ramji, no? I don't think Bolly actors can do as well as even him !!😳😆

Yea Mina. I agree with you. They just won't have that kind of devotion.

I think Gurmeet did a splendid job in what he got. I really didn't like the NDTV Imagine one much but Gurmeet as an actor was fabulous. Because he DOES have that kind of devotion and belief in God. It was evident from Pati, Patni and Woh and also he is a good human being with morals so such goodness also helps, I think. Bolly actors can't come one bit close to him! 👎🏼