Thank God..Shes back..!! - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Yes very true dear, that chirpy n bubbly Arohi is back and that's what the thing Arjun mentioned there "ki aaj kuch jyada hi khush lag rahi ho". and after that her talks go on n on n on...............πŸ€ͺ πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ

We love her in this way n she looks lovely in this way, so she must be like this to be with him forever.
😍 😍 😍
Originally posted by Pranii

such lovely lines u wrote, and a lovely topic :)) i too love our cute as akid and non-stop talker Arohi :)) noone cud have done it better than Kritika, this is much more like herself :) i love her character in season 2 as well just like Arjun's. aww these people can be soo cute

Thanks For Linking it :D😊😳Kritika won My heart..She did that Arohi of seaison one with Perfection and Here..Here shes the BEST...I agree I cant imagine anyone Else....as Someone said about KK as they are PURAK of each other ⭐️as well the Character they playes..Noone else can think beyond them
i love what u wrote

im so happy to see bak bak Arohi back...the crying and confused Arohi was getting boring it felt as if i was watching Arohi Sharma 🀒 Arohi Ahluwaliya is much much better...so lively so cute so innocent i just wanted to go hug her when she was talking and her cute expressions my god i am in love with those

the little little things she does i wanna go and hug her πŸ˜† that line was just hilarious...what did they do in the morning? πŸ˜†πŸ˜† hey bhagwaan Arohi...where do u think of these?? πŸ˜†πŸ˜† i love Arohi so much!!! im glad the bak bak is back...it is the best part of KMH2
Originally posted by Dr.BasketGupta

i love what u wrote

im so happy to see bak bak Arohi back...the crying and confused Arohi was getting boring it felt as if i was watching Arohi Sharma 🀒 Arohi Ahluwaliya is much much better...so lively so cute so innocent i just wanted to go hug her when she was talking and her cute expressions my god i am in love with those

the little little things she does i wanna go and hug her πŸ˜† that line was just hilarious...what did they do in the morning? πŸ˜†πŸ˜† hey bhagwaan Arohi...where do u think of these?? πŸ˜†πŸ˜† i love Arohi so much!!! im glad the bak bak is back...it is the best part of KMH2

Thanks Dear...Normaly I m silent reader of this Forum..but I m completly addicted With KK  and KMH...Love them⭐️...And It was something I could not resist to Write..Bcuz I love this Arohi...😳

and Shes always so Funny and her Jokes are really intelligent..Do you Remember from the Frist Show She said - Mere Dadji Kehte hai Ki ye Mat Pucho Ki Desh tumhare liye Kya Kiya ,Ye Pucho Tumne Apne Desh Ke liye Kya Kiya..Lekin Hamri Arohi To Bas Once Piece hai na- She says Lekin ye Saab Pucho Hi Kyu..Kaam Ki baate Pucho....Ye  Pucho Aaj Khane Kya baha haiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Shes so Cute and Innocent..Kritika seems effortless to doing this Role..which makes us it appeal more...😳
arohi was aweome in yesterdays epi
i ws feeling the same i luv her childish and innocent talks😊
Originally posted by -SweetGirl-

Thanks Dear...Normaly I m silent reader of this Forum..but I m completly addicted With KK  and KMH...Love them⭐️...And It was something I could not resist to Write..Bcuz I love this Arohi...😳

and Shes always so Funny and her Jokes are really intelligent..Do you Remember from the Frist Show She said - Mere Dadji Kehte hai Ki ye Mat Pucho Ki Desh tumhare liye Kya Kiya ,Ye Pucho Tumne Apne Desh Ke liye Kya Kiya..Lekin Hamri Arohi To Bas Once Piece hai na- She says Lekin ye Saab Pucho Hi Kyu..Kaam Ki baate Pucho....Ye  Pucho Aaj Khane Kya baha haiπŸ˜†

Shes so Cute and Innocent..Kritika seems effortless to doing this Role..which makes us it appeal more...😳

i would suggest u to make more posts 😳 be involved here...there are so many discussions going on, different posts opening πŸ˜ƒ do come here, open ur post πŸ˜ƒ

I agree, Kritz does seem effortless and i am glad it's like that for her πŸ˜ƒ the role is just perfect for her!
hahahahha yes i do remember that from the 1st episode πŸ˜† uff Arohi is my favorite this season! she is soo innocent and so cute and so bubbly!!! i love her character
the bak bak she does is really cute πŸ˜†