Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Thank God..Shes back..!!

-SweetGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
I was Missing the Most talktive and So Naughty and Fun - Loving Arohi From Last few shows So Much..😭😭😳😳😳

I dont like Sad,Cring ,Confusing Arohi......Aree We have many Soap leads are like this..But our  Arohi is Different shes soo Live⭐️⭐️⭐️,,,She Makes Everyone Happy When She comes with her Original Avtaar.. πŸ‘πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...I Just adore this Girl..She was Doing so much cry cry,Itna Cry From Last Few show..😭😭

and Today Shown her Back with back..as Alwys...I just loved one Line that DJ kehti hai Ki Pata hai Tumhare Dadaji Raat ko Do baje tak Padte the ,to Me unse Puchti hu Who Din Me Kya Karte the.😲..🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Oh...I hope CV's Keep her Like this only..... Muje Bilkul Accha Nahi Lagega agar Koi Iska Dil Dukhayega...I wonder What she'll feel When She'll know the Truth of Arjun... I cant think Even..Hope She will remain Like this as Always....😊😊⭐️⭐️⭐️ Love her...Shes BEST....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tanu111a thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yaaaa our arohi ahhuulawalia is best.so cute n lovely lyk a kid.
-SweetGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: tanu111a

Yaaaa our arohi ahhuulawalia is best.so cute n lovely lyk a kid.

Yes..so Innocent and Cute Like Kid..So Funny and so adorable Same time...Shes all and all Rock star...πŸ‘πŸ‘
tehreemm thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
yes arohi is back with her same ablity of talking non stop and doing chapad chapad throughout
and that joke she craked was hillarious🀣
worldequalsyou thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
yah she is back ..
our bubbly, sweet, chatter box....
AROHI.......πŸ˜‰
Luvmayurmaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
im v.happy to see arohi's original avatar back as well. woh itni khush hai keh arjun uske saath hai n because of arjun she overcame her fears! god cnt w8 for more arjuhi scenes! πŸ˜‰
nikita_786 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
ya this is the quality which make her unique from other soaps female leads. Thats y i love this serial so much
Anjali96 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
yhh....miss bak bak is bac...πŸ‘πŸ˜†...loved her today...from start to ending...⭐️
Mariaa.SG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Arohi is so cute and sweet when she start talkiing
Just LOOVE her soo muuch❀️
Pranii thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
such lovely lines u wrote, and a lovely topic :)) i too love our cute as akid and non-stop talker Arohi :)) noone cud have done it better than Kritika, this is much more like herself :) i love her character in season 2 as well just like Arjun's. aww these people can be soo cute