An Avalanche of Love !!!. - Page 7

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by Anu-Reddy

Just watched the episode finally and this is my reaction ---------->> 🤣.

This episode's end sure should be carved in some golden words on how not to edit the show 🤣. I seriously had tough time realising that the episode ended 🤣. Had to go and rewatch couple of times before it sank in that "Ya we are done with today's episode" 🤣🤣🤣. The end was outright absolute bakwaas 🤣🤣🤣. 

Anyways abt the episode, liked it. Infact I found Dutta's slap very convicing though I wouldnt be surprised if it was Kala's dream altogether. May be thats the reason they didnt show any reactions and ended th episode on the slap. Though LTL is not so much into "dreams" but then when Nakku Q Dutta at Jagtaap's place it ended up a dream, so iam pining my hopes on Kala's dream but then Iam ok if it was not the case too. The way Dutta pulled Nakku and slapped her makes me believe that it could be dream , because Dutta normally wouldve ended up slapping her only when she fell on him .........but then this was also not out of place. Anyways Iam ok with both the possibilities.

Now abt Nakku getting slap I strongly believe she was ASKING for it.  She indeed was. Even Baaji was embarassed seeing her like that , so was Madhu. If Baaji and Madhu were embarassed imagine what Dutta might have felt seeing his wife like that?. Also D just before this song -dance told one of the guests that he isnt a showpiece to display his talent for others. So he might have felt the same abt his wife. Infact he I felt was speaking for both of them. Dutta when he saw Nakku disobeying him ended up dancing making a tamasha of herself and his words , he was enraged. So like Dutta. Baaji tried once or twice to stop Nakku but she didnt. Now that indeed called for a slap and she did end up getting one karare one. Now we all know that she was drowsed up , but Dutta didnt. So there is no way we can blame him for his reaction and it infact showed his possessiveness and love for Nakku more that any hyprocrisy or male ego like some felt. 

LOL! so u watched it Finally ?? 🤣 

Agree with ur reaction to it .. 😆 

btw .. they ended the episode abruptly coz time khatam hogaya tha.. thankfully Thappar aagaya kal k frame main ... i tu realized that there was actually a "slap" only after coming on forum 🤣  warna i thought ki naku khud bakhud gir gaii .. kaisay dekha main nai yeh poora sequence.. channel switching between on and off  hahahaha.. ..

Man it was Very Very embarrassing like u mentioned .. Ab naku ka bhi kya dosh .. uss drink k through saari dabi hue feelings bahar arhai theen ..  but yah she called it upon herself .. Let alone dutta .. main aik jhalak dekhti .. phir channel change kerti .. 😆 ki bas naku ruk jaaa.. yah gir jaa!! LOL.. so What Dutta did was right from his POV.. he always reacts impulsively .. 

anyways... cant wait to see the rest of the action in LTL tonight .. i hope usse bhi edit na ker de yeh Pagalon ki toli ..baaji - madhu scene to do, do baar dikhayaaa  aur leads k scenes ko saath khel rahay ho??? 😕... I still wonder ki jab episodes bhi ready thay tu phir kyun ??? 😕..

Edited by SAraW - 13 years ago
Originally posted by SAraW

LOL! so u watched it Finally ?? 🤣 

Agree with ur reaction to it .. 😆 

btw .. they ended the episode abruptly coz time khatam hogaya tha.. thankfully Thappar aagaya kal k frame main ... i tu realized that there was actually a "slap" only after coming on forum 🤣  warna i thought ki naku khud bakhud gir gaii .. kaisay dekha main nai yeh poora sequence.. channel switching between on and off  hahahaha.. ..

Man it was Very Very embarrassing like u mentioned .. Ab naku ka bhi kya dosh .. uss drink k through saari dabi hue feelings bahar arhai theen ..  but yah she called it upon herself .. Let alone dutta .. main aik jhalak dekhti .. phir channel change kerti .. 😆 ki bas naku ruk jaaa.. yah gir jaa!! LOL.. so What Dutta did was right from his POV.. he always reacts impulsively .. 

anyways... cant wait to see the rest of the action in LTL tonight .. i hope usse bhi edit na ker de yeh Pagalon ki toli ..baaji - madhu scene to do, do baar dikhayaaa  aur leads k scenes ko saath khel rahay ho??? 😕... I still wonder ki jab episodes bhi ready thay tu phir kyun ??? 😕..

Good morning to u  Sara 🤗...........

and ya yaar that dance was emabrassing to us too 😆. She was standing at one place and dancing as if she was doing kavali 😆......... and thank god that it was over before we knew 😆. Dutta tho  fume ho hoke thak gaya tha 😆.  The two episodes where Nakku danced will be a big NO-NO episodes for all the LTL fans I suppose. Atleast this one was not as bad as Anna's imagination wala. I swear I didnt watch that epi again in my life 😆.

I think they were out of their episodes bank and so the mess up in the last min. Anyways this is very uncommon of LTL and hope they dont repeat such blunders again Ouch
Originally posted by ccolaco

Anu very well said girl

But I am still feeling like sticking to wat i have been yelling since I saw the episode..the end will change..something will be different wen today's episode will start.

Also if everythng is going to happen in public ( i thnk so it shud..coz agar Naku pe elzam public main lag rahe hai then uski safayi bhi public main hi deni chahiye or else how will Kala come to knw tat she is falling down in her own pit...Leela ko bhi "kala tai" bolna aur eyes roll karna ka chance milna chahiye) then i thnk so wen Naku cumes back to her senses she mite decide to leave PN out of embaressment. Let me tell u wehre I am cuming from..its the Monday episode song "Mujhe tum nazar se gira to rahe ho"...if u read the words it feels like separation track is cuming...maybe 1-2 episodes as they cant stretch much but I sense Naku may leave PN and Dutta who is already hit by her words is then going to get her back with respect. maybe i am getting too filmy but if Naku is embaressed I dont thnk she will stay there

lets see wat happens

Yaar one thing is clear no matter what, Nakku will not leave Dutta until and unless he gets to know Kala's true colors. I dont think we are any where near Kala getting exposed , so I dont think Nakku will leave PN either.  Now there is another possibility where Nakku gets thrown out of PN by Dutta............ya that can happen if Nakku messes up a bit more but then that will be a very drastic decision on Dutta's part and will need to be justified. The way Dutta is reacting these days to Nakku and her presence, I dont think he will ever be ready to take her off his eyes. So I dont think he will throw her out either. Now all said and done, If Baaji is the one thrown out of PN then may be, may be there is a chance of Nakku walking out with her friend , being angry at Dutta for the injustice. Thats a remote possibility but lets see how it all falls in place..............

Of all I see Baaji is the one who will leave PN and Nakku will  be left with no support at PN.
Yeah Anu I watched the epi twice again and I just loved it.......Yest the editing part spoiled everything and couldn't like it............Something good is gonna come outta this........Nakku should tell all about her past to him.........I am Loving it more now!!!Edited by divy609 - 13 years ago

Oh offcourse Dance wasn't as bad as anna's was... but the Idea of her dancing infront of guests was embarrassing..but then this is what made that Slap a possibility ..

And these episodes were shot on Sat and Sunday .. so episodes paray thay ... but channel's packaging team did it again 😃 all their faults revolves around LTL only .. what a coincidence 😃

Remember that Jhula waala Tasha scene they chopped off??? *sigh* 😃
Originally posted by SAraW

Oh offcourse Dance wasn't as bad as anna's was... but the Idea of her dancing infront of guests was embarrassing..but then this is what made that Slap a possibility ..

And these episodes were shot on Sat and Sunday .. so episodes paray thay ... but channel's packaging team did it again 😃 all their faults revolves around LTL only .. what a coincidence 😃

Remember that Jhula waala Tasha scene they chopped off??? *sigh* 😃
I hope the packaging team gets a pay cut whenever such mishaps happen. Thats the only way they will learn not to repeat mistakes. Blunderous ppl .  Itna acha epi ka satyanaash kardiya.

I hope the packaging team gets a pay cut whenever such mishaps happen. Thats the only way they will learn not to repeat mistakes. Blunderous ppl .  Itna acha epi ka satyanaash kardiya.

bas 3 min aur .. phir aaj ka bhi pata chal jaaye ga ki kya kya kia hai 😆 *gulps*
Aaj tho mein zaroor chappal phenkungi unn par if they repeat it. They should know that thousands of ppl around the world watch what they show. They need to be very careful at their work. This is not any bachon ka khel...............chalo live update thread mein jaayenge 🤣.....
 i wish that will happend just like you said  Anu 😊
i will like to see Dutta taking a stand for his love