Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shan2430 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Anu,

I am having very confused emotions..While I couldn't bring myself to watch the dance (just switched off the TV), I followed what happened at the forum...A part of me wants to believe you, wants to hope that the situation does take such a turn (we don't know for sure), there is a part of me that is very very sad.
I wish the CVs did not introduce this public mockery of Nakusha...No I don't mean the slap alone, i also mean  the dancing in a drunken state..(btw can someone tell me how bad the dance was?) .A really bad mockery where some of Datta's key business friends were present..U realise how grave it is!I don't know how Naku can ever get over this embarassment...She may blabber and plead and all...But did she have to go thru this? This was an embarassment for her, for Datta and for Datta's family (she is afterall Patil bahu) Yet again no one will realise that she was drugged...Terrible state to be in..Relationships are fragile...you can't stretch it to such a point that a person's self-respect gets battered..No matter what the love, there has to self-respect..When there is no "I", there is no "We"..Yes "I" should not be dominant but it should be there to atleast merge in "You" right???
I am so dazed that I don't know if i am getting my point thru...My point is I don't think Naku can come out of this episode easily..(atleast in real life no one would)...And now Datta has to take it on him to sort her out!!
gp00 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mussy.jamshed

Absolutely ! I hope its not just for the sake of promoting LTL.......I hope it really bridges the gap between Dutta and Nakusha.......I hope what Anu said here comes true this week......I want to see guilty dutta........regretful husband.......😳

I don't know if we'll get there yet, Mussy.  I think there may be more to come. 

But perhaps as Anu said, this may be the beginning -- Dutta begins thinking about his actions, in this case, slapping a woman, which is something he HATES and FIGHTS AGAINST.  I hope he thinks about what happened--eg was Naku drinking?  Clearly not, and I hope he finds this out.   Then I think he will be more open to why she was acting the way she was😆.

Those damn Patil Niwas parties...they are the bomb. Something always explodes--rage, drunken tirades, etc.   😆
Edited by gp00 - 13 years ago
mussy.jamshed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shan2430

Anu,

I am having very confused emotions..While I couldn't bring myself to watch the dance (just switched off the TV), I followed what happened at the forum...A part of me wants to believe you, wants to hope that the situation does take such a turn (we don't know for sure), there is a part of me that is very very sad.
I wish the CVs did not introduce this public mockery of Nakusha...No I don't mean the slap alone, i also mean  the dancing in a drunken state..(btw can someone tell me how bad the dance was?) .A really bad mockery where some of Datta's key business friends were present..U realise how grave it is!I don't know how Naku can ever get over this embarassment...She may blabber and plead and all...But did she have to go thru this? This was an embarassment for her, for Datta and for Datta's family (she is afterall Patil bahu) Yet again no one will realise that she was drugged...Terrible state to be in..Relationships are fragile...you can't stretch it to such a point that a person's self-respect gets battered..No matter what the love, there has to self-respect..When there is no "I", there is no "We"..Yes "I" should not be dominant but it should be there to atleast merge in "You" right???
I am so dazed that I don't know if i am getting my point thru...My point is I don't think Naku can come out of this episode easily..(atleast in real life no one would)...And now Datta has to take it on him to sort her out!!

Sigh ! I wish I stay mum but you r so right shan.......I mean its very big embarrassment for dutta n nakusha n whole PN...Kala does not even care of her family......its very sad......you r right....Nakusha will be dejected to know what she did.....knowing his key business partners were in the party......its so embarrassing.....very bad trick by CVs😭😭😭
nightoffullmoon thumbnail
Originally posted by: shan2430

Anu,

Wow. You said it. My sentiments exactly. I just couldn't stand it. But I watched it.

She did not have to go through this. It is worse than standing on stage, being Ms. 2009.
mussy.jamshed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: gp00

But perhaps as Anu said, this may be the beginning -- Dutta begins thinking about his actions, in this case, slapping a woman, which is something he HATES and FIGHTS AGAINST.  I hope he thinks about what happened--eg was Naku drinking?  Clearly not, and I hope he finds this out.   Then I think he will be more open to why she was acting the way she was😆.

Parul so excited to see you back here.....u were vanished from the forum.....didn't you......

"why she was acting the way she was " he will never find anything ever.......he is just a toy for PN people......I don't expect any intelligence from dutta in this case.....like always he won't ever use his brain.........😳
Originally posted by: gp00

Those damn Patil Niwas parties...they are the bomb. Something always explodes--rage, drunken tirades, etc.   😆

I will not be surprised if even Baji turns away. Like the way she pushed him away when he tried to stop her.

Patil Niwas needs some Vaastu Dosh Nivaaran. It is jinxed😃

Since they are spreading rumours about Dutta going out of business, he will plunge headlong into it, with Suds et al. leaving Baji and Nakku, and Madhu sniveling😡
lizdarcy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey Shan
I totally get your point. I was sad that the dance n slap happened in public too. But honestly, the reaction of the guests didn't bother me. I just felt it had to be a private scene, tht's it. What people think of Patil niwasis has stopped bothering me after Marriage 1. Dutta is feared and revered as a demi God by everyone around. Note how no one ever dares to gossip about him, unlike other shows where the leads are always taunted. And Dutta's dialogue in today's episode made it clear that he cares two hoots about anyone's opinion. When asked to dance with his wife, he says Main kisike isharo pe nahi nachta. I love this guy.

As far as i am concerned, the whole world and the pagal niwasis may go to hell. It is only Tasha that matters!
Originally posted by: nightoffullmoon

I will not be surprised if even Baji turns away. Like the way she pushed him away when he tried to stop her.

Patil Niwas needs some Vaastu Dosh Nivaaran. It is jinxed😃

Since they are spreading rumours about Dutta going out of business, he will plunge headlong into it, with Suds et al. leaving Baji and Nakku, and Madhu sniveling😡

About Dutta Slapping women...It occured to me that he never hits anyone except Nakusha. He hit her when he got drunk and she said she wouldn't let him drink (during Sups time).

He strangulated her, he manhandled her, push and shoved her around when he married her.

When they told him about Damodar, he raised his hand to hit her. When it was his mother who had lied to him. Now he is slapping her.

And Mr. DSP gets all worked up and talks about honouring women, his woman, when her father hits her.

It is a classic case of domestic violence. You can be Mr. Nice Guy, Mr. Righteous to the world, but slap and push and shove around your wife, and get away with it.

Because you think you are justified. Oops...sorry, I forgot...you stopped thinking....you can't think.🤢

And you have everyone's sympathy. Becasue you are the wronged guy, right?

There no justification for violence
Princess_Priya1 thumbnail
yuppppppppppppppppppp...............me too loving it like always..........................🤗
Dancingdoll thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Anu, You have a point and the more I think, I tend to agree with you that this might be THE most awaited confrontation....Oh well!! Remember the day when Jagtap instigated Naku to vent out her feelings in front of Dutta...Just speak up, what's in her heart, After all she is human and goes through the same lifecycle as all of us...She too has thoughts and she too feels....But all Naku does is dream about her confrontation...And Jab ghee seedhi ungli se nahi nikal raha, toh tedi ungli se nikaalnaa padegaa!....Yet again Kala would have striked cupid here!....

Makes me pity Kala - Jaako rakhein saaiyaan, Maar sake na koi! 

BTW, Was it just me or did anyone feel that drunken Naku was anything but drunken? I didnt think she was upto the mark today in the party...the dance was so laid back and there were instances when nothing was happening on the screen!!
Well, the song and Dutta's expression totally made up for this!! So,No complaints!!
Edited by Dancingdoll - 13 years ago