Gunahon Ka Devta

7/12 update action begins - Page 4

chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
that panic was drama to make arpi think see becoz of u  my babuaji was shot

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dreamygal301 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: chatterbox

prash i missed a bit in middle where avdesh goes and arpi confronts bhootni asking her why u let him go

can u pls fill in that scene and dialogue.. all i saw was some  harsh words to arpi and  bhootni grabs her too tight and saying this is us this is our life..

what is it with bhootni always grabbing her too hard?...😡😡

Arpi should push her down the stairs one of these days....😃😃😆
coolguy3 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Dreamygal301

Prash, it's just u and me now...😃😆

Ok did Avi say or look at Arpi before leaving?...I actually thought he had left yesterday...but no, he hanged about to do bhootni's drama...

Avi did luk at her frm d car but did not say anythng. Arpi was going 2 stop him wen Bhauji stopped her sayng he is going on a big mission , dont do Apshagun by sayng smth. 😡😡😡😡

May  b they go there n witness d fight. Just a thought wat if Bhauji pushes Arpi in b/w d firing n Arpi get hit wid a bullet or may b she herself comes in b/w ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜¡ AVITA scenes 😊

But i guess Avi will b hurt but not much n Bhauji phir Arpi ko daante 😡😡😡😡 Poor Arpi is scared n cryng n she does not leave a chance 2 taunt her 😡😡😡😡
PrashT thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Dreamygal301

ohhh my pc is playing up...wouldn't let me post...😕

About bhootni, her love is all about using him...to get what she wants. She made him like this, she doesn't think about him being killed or hurt...to her he is an instrument of revenge....she is cold like ice.....that is not love.....surprising really, think back to her panic when Avi got hurt by Papa Rai's bullet....

She is complicated!!!😡😡😡😡

oh yeah, she was soo scared!!
 If she wanted revenge, why she let red singh go??
caz she wanted to keep avita separate....
She wants power and money.....
Dreamygal301 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: chatterbox

that panic was drama to make arpi think see becoz of u  my babuaji was shot

oh yeah, she didn't waste time saying they should be kept separate....

but this time around, I think Arpi's panic made bhootni uneasy.....she had pandit call Avdesh...maybe slowly she is becoming a believer in their love....
PrashT thumbnail
off course CB Di..
i ll write..
Dreamygal301 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: coolguy3

Avi did luk at her frm d car but did not say anythng. Arpi was going 2 stop him wen Bhauji stopped her sayng he is going on a big mission , dont do Apshagun by sayng smth. 😡😡😡😡

May  b they go there n witness d fight. Just a thought wat if Bhauji pushes Arpi in b/w d firing n Arpi get hit wid a bullet or may b she herself comes in b/w ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜¡ AVITA scenes 😊

But i guess Avi will b hurt but not much n Bhauji phir Arpi ko daante 😡😡😡😡 Poor Arpi is scared n cryng n she does not leave a chance 2 taunt her 😡😡😡😡

Hi Cboy,

thanks for that. And if that in bold happens, I want Avidesh to see it!😡

Wow. how romantic is that, Arpi running in the middle....I think it may happen, if they get there...she loves him so much, she will do anything...I can bet u anything, Bhootni will sit there and do nothing to save the 'man she said she loves'...🤢🤢
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
not beleiver of love

i think coz pandit says  he  also feels awful  that made bhootni worry too

so in her worry she asks pandit to call
Dreamygal301 thumbnail
oh so it's pandit saying that makes her call.....I thought she got worried seeing Arpi so sacred....

either way, I think tomorrow will be quite fast and action packed....

do u think any of the gang will be hurt or worse?...I keep thinking someone will get shot, they had been too lucky so far....
PrashT thumbnail

though its hard to understand wht bahuji says...

wht i understood andheard ill write it down
u all vil get some idea , wht bahuji spoke to arpita,.

..when avdhesh leaves, arpita asks to abhuji i told u abt tht phone call but still u let him go, hw can u do like this, he listens to you only u only say tht he his light of the haveli......nd starts crying a lot...bahuji consoles her she hugs her but then holds her tightly..
i have made him like this,.i knw he cant loose i have seen women being a hurdle in their husbands lives ..but i cant make babuaji like this bcaz of u..
i wont let a girl ruin his life..
u r ruining it..