Parul in Comedy ka jadoo Grand Finale - SBB(07Dec)

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
Parul practising for Comedy ka Jadoo Grand Finale

From 04:50 onwards

Parul with Pooja Gor just atthe end of the video at 03:32
Edited by ragvir101 - 13 years ago
Parul looks stunning and hot.Waiting to see her performance.
Parulllllllll looks like a small bacchi in shorts and pony tail. How sweet a her laughter is.............. so infectiousssssss. She is looking awesome without makeup, for me she is the danciiing diva.😍
Originally posted by SukuluvsParul

Parulllllllll looks like a small bacchi in shorts and pony tail. How sweet a her laughter is.............. so infectiousssssss. She is looking awesome without makeup, for me she is the danciiing diva.😍

Yes sukuyana ,Parul looks so cute .Her face ,newhair style and outfit suits her .I like her figure πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰ wow.
Gr8 news .it's a treat 2 her any performance.waitingggg 4 u darlng PARUL
thanks for the links
parul looks very good
can't wait to see her
Originally posted by lisasandra

Yes sukuyana ,Parul looks so cute .Her face ,newhair style and outfit suits her .I like her figure πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰ wow.

yesssss guyzzzzzzz i agreeeeeeeeπŸ˜ƒ..she loooksss realllyyyyyyy hawtttttttttt in shortssss and yessss,she is the bestttttttt n the dancing divaaaπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...

thnx for this topic ragvir101....😳😳😳

Thanks for Sharing! Can't wait for Jhalak to commence....eager to see Madhuri play judge this season!! BTW, Parul was looking really Cute in those shorts...she's such a kiddie! Didn't know about her new tattoo...the two of them seemed to have fun practicing their steps!!
thank u so much 4 the links.....😊

btw guys wats dat patch on Parul's leg ???did any1 else notice it or is it only me ???
n also has parul got a new tattoo on her belly ??????