Rang Badalti Odhani

My heart lies in VJing: Khushboo

niveditha thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
My heart lies in VJing: Khushboo

Khushboo of Rang Badalti Odhani on STAR One plays the proud and haughty woman perfectly in the show, but we were amazed to see how friendly and bubbly she is off screen. In real life, she is a complete contrast of her onscreen image.

Khushboo says "I cannot sit stiff in one place, as I enjoy my work. I unwind on the sets itself, so I don't need to take a break to enjoy myself. My rapport with everyone is fantastic because I easily gel with everyone. I am a people's person, and love spending time with the cast and crew." "Karan is the official prankster on the sets, but sometimes, I too join in the fun," she laughs.

Speaking about her passions, Khushboo reveals, "I was a VJ. Rang Badalti Odhani is my first daily soap. I have also worked in a couple of films. I took my own time to decide whether I want to work in a daily soap because my heart still lies in VJing and anchoring".

Khushboo gets excited as she speaks about the current track of the show. "I love the show now. I love my character and everyone's transformation". She also reveals a secret about the show, " In the previous episodes, when I and my mother-in-law (played by Rushali) used to put Khanak down and kept screaming at her, we used to apologize to her after every shot. It's so bad to keep screaming at someone like that".

Khushboo gets nostalgic as she remembers the days she spent in Chandigarh. " I do not get to visit Chandigarh often now because of the hectic shooting schedules of our show, but I would love to go back there and spend time with my friends and family," says the actress.

Khushboo had to leave as she was called for her shot, but not before leaving a message for her fans: "Thank you for all the love that you have given our show Rang Badalti Odhani. Please continue to love and support us in the future."

Watch Rang Badalti Odhani every Monday to Friday at 10 pm, only on STAR One.

Natasha Coutinho/Hill Road Media
Tuesday, December 07, 2010

http://starone.in/news/1047/my-heart-lies-in-vjing-khushboo.aspx

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

supportkt thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
thnx 4 d article nivi......................u r such a sweetheart!!!!!!!!!!!!!
yasharan.love thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
aww it was soo sweet of rushali and her to say sorry to yashu afer every shot!
priya_cool_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
looks like she s such a sweet heart......thanks for the article dear
Sairaaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
^^Thank you :D

She seems to be such an sweetheart...totally opposite Khusboo!
MuasamSept16th thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Although you really act well in this show but please get back VJing soon please....!! 

I used to love watching B4U music for Salil & khushboo. B4U express used to rock... !! She's a superb VJ. & Salil & Kushboo just created magic together. ðŸ˜³
iluvmanar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
she is really a darling...and thanks Nivi 4 the article....
destinylove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanx for the article..she is really a very nice girl
Please do not forget to comment below the star one main page  belwo the article on the left hand side

www.starone.in

so that we can get more articles in future...
-Leah- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
So sweet..she is very pretty.!!
.Dilwale. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
haha! she's such a sweetheart!