Miley Jab Hum Tum

Gr8 Article:Red alert for MJHT gang! - Page 4

aashizin thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
thanks for article i hope sushir sharma will stick to his words abt its come back it would be seriously treat to watch mjht 3 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

samratrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
lovelt article..thnks for sharingg
aww.. mjht3.. pllzz cum bacckkk!
luks like da wrap up party was a huugeee suuccesss!
luv u mars!
not everyone will get praises as rati is getting,as an actress one must leave impact on audience which was certainly done byher.Finally hr hard work n dedication towards work paid off,she got both looks n talent which is not everyones cupof tea N abt MJHT3 plz dont include her i m sick seeing her with🤢
This content was originally posted by: sweeni

not everyone will get praises as rati is getting,as an actress one must leave impact on audience which was certainly done byher.Finally hr hard work n dedication towards work paid off,she got both looks n talent which is not everyones cupof tea N abt MJHT3 plz dont include her i m sick seeing her with🤢

yeah i really wonder why rati came back to this crap show back🥱🥱🥱
why didn't she listen to ur advice🥱🥱🥱

btw one thing u must be clear- rati had done a tamil film & a zee show before but it's the character of NUPUR, mayur & rati's own amazing talent that gave her this fame

no body really knew her before mjht

MrsJaimeFraser thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Shivi-ppl knew her..but not like  they know her now...
n do u even need to reply back to others who only  need to drag personal issues evrywhere n flare them up??😆 The forum can never be peaceful....
leave it naa....
S3 or not-i wanna see ArTi once again-TOGETHER!!!!!!!😍
Edited by Deblina_ArTi - 13 years ago
DoNotMind thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: sweeni

seeing with whom......🤔........
lol for your kind of information people love to see her with whom you are sick...cann't you once spare jun ..........ready to attack him always.......🥱
and she is mature enough to take decision abt what to take as an offer ..........😆

This content was originally posted by: Deblina_ArTi

Shivi-ppl knew her..but not like  they know her now...

n do u even need to reply back to others who only  need to drag personal issues evrywhere n flare them up??😆
leave it naa....
S3 or not-i wanna see ArTi once again-TOGETHER!!!!!!!😍

her love for rati dosen't flare me up but her use of emticon for that person i like does bother me🤔

yeah ur right...i should ignore these stuff😛😆

yeah hope so arti are back- lets see- all the best to both of them whatever they choose for thier future👍🏼
Ritu.V thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@Shivani

Rati was known face before that is why Suddherr chose her for MJHT ( he saw her work in her ghar kuch kahta hai)  .. but ofcourse MJHT did made her more sccessful n popular .... I do not know why people react to someone who has got their own persoanl opnion about her favourite  .. its her opinion , let it be
Edited by Ritu.mjhtrv - 13 years ago
XDevilsDesireX thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
• Sanaya Irani aka Gunjan was the odd one out (not in red) but was looking gorgeous as always. 😍 😍
Odd one but still the one who looked Gorgeous 😳 😳Ahhh I just Love her 😍The Most gorgeous lady of MJHT 😍
-SanzAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Sanaya Irani aka Gunjan was the odd one out (not in red) but was looking gorgeous as always.

that's true 😛 she's always looks beautyful and gorgeous 😛

thanks 4 info

- Sana -