Gr8 Article:Red alert for MJHT gang! - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
Thanks 4 sharing 😛
the pic is sooooooooo Cute 😳

Thansk for sharing..
Hope we would get a whole gang pic!!
thanks for sharing! loved the article mars rocks! mjht rocks!
Even GR8 Magazine said that Sanaya always looks gorgeous 😍
• Rati Pandey was extremely happy as both her producers Seema and Sudhir Sharma praised her immensely and said that she is the most talented actress out of the gang!

(we all know that..don't we😉)

Arjun Bijlani mingled around with everyone, joking, laughing and having long conversations, he surely was enjoying every bit of the evening.

(He's a Darling😍..How sweet of him to not just stick with his frinds but mingle with everyone)

Thnx for sharing the article😳
I am very happy that sudhir and seema appreciated Rati.She deserves it all.She is the most talented and always a best performer in all types of emotions in the entire cast of mjht.
  I wish sudhir and seema come up with a brand new show for rati and arjun.
yup really sudhir ji it will be a dream come true .......
we r waiting for u n for our gang ...........MARS !!!!!!!!!
come back soon.........
• Rati Pandey was extremely happy as both her producers Seema and Sudhir Sharma praised her immensely and said that she is the most talented actress out of the gang!

She definitely is........even sudhir and seems said it.......sudhir has already said it once before too...and even arjun is one of his best actors.....😊.
about Rati,no other option-but has to agree-she is INDEED the most talented actress -not only of the whole gang-but on TV today..love u Di......🤗
and Arjun-we know how he is-d most adorable guy ever..so sweet with everybody........thats his charm i guess...which attracts ppl so much to him......love u Jun...🤗

love the pic.......Di n Navina toh are defo my favs..itz ashwini i guess  with them......!!!
Edited by Deblina_ArTi - 13 years ago
thanks dear

wow today is really the best day for Rati fans

first She is back on nO 1 rank on IF

now we get article praising Rati for her acting skills from her producers

well this is the truth ,the fact ...She definately is the best actress not only among the gang but among all whoever were n are in this telly world..............Rati rocks n i am so proud of her