Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: sarah1024

@ Chits - Haha I can totally understand the urge to mock Ashmit after his infamous behaviour on BB. Almost everyone seems to dislike the guy here. 😆

It's just that 'ass' is a part of a few profane terms so (as per the admins' rules) it falls under the category of gaalis so to speak. So as a mod I'm playing my part by keeping the forum free of it. As a person I don't have anything against the word as long as it's used subtly and not aimed at any member, but I don't run this website and haven't made the rules ... lol

No problems.I can understand.😃
kishubedi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
But the question here is from where will Amisha get the cash to finance a flat for herself and for her brother? She is not a top Bollywood actress!

hahah omg this line really really cracked me up kinda hahha

🤣🤣🤣🤣
🤣🤣🤣🤣

pinky no1 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
bollywood STAR?manojwa ki tarah aap bhi joke karne lage amisha lol
sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Is what she said BOLLYWOOD STAR?😲
MithiBani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Amisha and Ashmit Bollywood stars? 😕 😕 Itne boore din aa gaye Bollywood ke!! Even Rajpal Yadav is a bigger star than the two of them combined. 🤢
-Afreen- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Ashmit patel is in the house because of the romance wid VEENA MALIK.. 
-Afreen- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: MithiBani

Amisha and Ashmit Bollywood stars? 😕 😕 Itne boore din aa gaye Bollywood ke!! Even Rajpal Yadav is a bigger star than the two of them combined. 🤢

Hahhahaahhahahhahah u're sooooooo right man.. I remember "Amisha" from Kaho naa pyar hai.. when was that released? 2001?2002? ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
Mistyy thumbnail

she says, whenever she gets time she watches BB..now my question is , what is she doing tht she has no time, she is a flop bolly actress with no movies or any other career! 🤔

and then she says she wants to buy one flat for her and one for her bother...now how can she afford that?😳
sarasingh86 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Whatever it is ..........Ashmit is her brother.So she will say gud things about him even it is not true. Its fair as well and natural-  which sister will not support her brother.........