Who all are excited for ''other guy'''s entry?!

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 12 years ago
I know i am.Big smile
Always wanted to see Shravan seeing another man paying attention to Sanchi.Wink

And THANKGOD they are going to rope in a good looking actor for this!LOL (warna CVs ka koi bharosa nahiROFL....they brought a character like 'Pappu' for the jealousy track Silly)LOL.....And KW is a really good actor too.Embarrassed So it'll definitely intensify the ''drama'' quotient! Evil SmileCool

Am SO looking forward to it now! Dancing

Are you? Tongue
Edited by Shipra_S - 12 years ago
me me me, i'm excited to see KW. it will be amazing to see how shravan's reacts to this new character.....whether he will be angry, or more determined to prove his love for sachi.
yea, i'm glad the cv's brought a good actor for this role
i'm sure with KW entry, it will definitely increase the trp's too.
i am

new track is always welcomed..........
Originally posted by Davi

me me me, i'm excited to see KW. it will be amazing to see how shravan's reacts to this new character.....whether he will be angry, or more determined to prove his love for sachi.
yea, i'm glad the cv's brought a good actor for this role
i'm sure with KW entry, it will definitely increase the trp's too.

That's right! If KW accepts the role, it will be good for both the show as well as viewers!Wink
me too ships...

i want to see how shravan gonna react to this... and also how saachi gonna handle this...

another reason is KARAN WAHI... there was a lot of buzz wit just an article... his presence will definetely improve the show's trp's...

i can see exciting tracks coming up... so yea bring it on....
I think there might be war now between KW fans and barun it will be intresting how gals handle both of them .............. I dont mind as I watch only for ankitaWink
Originally posted by desi_lover_guy

I think there might be war now between KW fans and barun it will be intresting how gals handle both of them .............. I dont mind as I watch only for ankitaWink

lol...why will there be any war?LOL....Who ever watches this show, watches it for A B/SaVan.Embarrassed..not for Wahi-Ankita.

i know...i knowLOL...you, Jignesh..all watch it just for Ankita. LOL
Hey I am not that much excited about it...

And I like the track...Coz I love BHPH and Saachi the most...

Whoever comes...I love to watch Ankita ...