Prediction for the week

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 12 years ago
After seeing yesterday's episode & precap,I feel Arpita's going to be a total mess when Avvdesh comes back,We are noticing that she is very very scared & upset and Avi tried his best to console her to no avail... I think she's going to be pretty sick & weak when he's back and Avi is going to be very tender and gentlw with her..Lots of Avita scenes.... Hopes hopes..WinkWinkWink Edited by laxmi73 - 12 years ago
hey lakshmi u want to do prediction of the week
so all can chat here only on predictions

mayb u edit the title then so we can all talk abt our predictions for the week
what say

and  hmm abt prediction  
i think  arpi wud be injured here not avdesh 

and mayb the bullet cud hit her accidentally and cop and avdesh then mellow down with each other
Hey Chatter I've altered the topic title..I have a deep feeling we are headed for some proper Avita scenes...Either Arpita gets hurt or is inconsolable when Avdesh comes back...
Originally posted by chatterbox

hey lakshmi u want to do prediction of the week
so all can chat here only on predictions

mayb u edit the title then so we can all talk abt our predictions for the week
what say

and  hmm abt prediction  
i think  arpi wud be injured here not avdesh 

and mayb the bullet cud hit her accidentally and cop and avdesh then mellow down with each other
Ouuuu I like this prediction especially the last part.. Then we ll have avita scenes alsoEmbarrassed..

Originally posted by laxmi73

Hey Chatter I've altered the topic title..I have a deep feeling we are headed for some proper Avita scenes...Either Arpita gets hurt or is inconsolable when Avdesh comes back...
I saw the promo and Arpi looked totally freaked out so maybe she ll be like really really scared when Avi returns even if the shootout part hasnt happened..

Avita Scene..

Waiting for them...
oh good u changed the title

ya we can talk abt predictions here

well in telly buzz it did say cop is good one but principled one

at some stage both avdesh and cop wud join hands

as in promo it showed arpi scared after hearing from hawaldar i think she wud go to that ghat where arms r coming

mayb there wud be angry burst from avdesh again  but something big wud happen nw

though i m always wrong with my predictions heheee
Originally posted by emina

Originally posted by laxmi73

I saw the promo and Arpi looked totally freaked out so maybe she ll be like really really scared when Avi returns even if the shootout part hasnt happened..
Exactly what I feel..I guess Arpita will be totally freaked out & Avita are going to play out a tender romantic scene in full view of Bahuji & shez going to freak out!!!!