Bigg Boss Season 4

Dolly Bindra fights, faints, screams! - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: CutiePiee4

na ji na unme itni akal kahanπŸ˜­πŸ˜†

I wonder if they even have basic first aid box except for few bandages.

well, Khali did a good job, then Shweta did good.

u wud have probably fainted too seeing dolly faint

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bobbi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
LOL. Dolly has taken her captaincy too seriously? Haha.
mada007 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Xx_fehmida_xX

Dolly Bindra fights, faints, screams!

Dolly Bindra showed her strong, brazen side to the housemates the first time she made a wild card entry in the house but, the second time around, she seems to have mellowed down.

As per our source, "Things have been running bad in the Bigg Boss 4 house ever since they got their new task. Most of the contestants haven't slept for almost two days and nights and they have all been cribbing a lot about it. In tonight's episode one will see Dolly in a heated discussion with Seema Parihar and Ashmit Patel as the two haven't slept since past two days."

But that's not all that happens as our source adds, "Later in the evening while the rest of the house moves out seeing the red light, Dolly faints on the floor. Khali who is still in the house lifts her up and puts her on the sofa, but she starts yelling and screaming. On hearing her, the other housemates run back in the house to help her. Where Shweta Tiwari sings the Saibaba mantra, Ashmit gives the Gayatri mantra book in her hand."

We do not know what exactly went wrong with Dolly but looks like she has taken her captaincy too seriously!

I just hope this is not yet another drama for TRPs and laying the foundation for Dolly's exit this  week.  She is in all probability a guest and after her captaincy ends tomorrow - her truth about being a guest cannot be hidden anymore and the fact she cannot be nominated.
destiny11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
why Shweta & Ashmit started chanting mantras!πŸ˜•
wo dono toh thik hain ya unhe bhi doc ki juroorat haiπŸ˜›
off-beat thumbnail
lol dolly  fights, screams, faints...while others chant...how believable?
allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: prerna4rishav

I hope along with the singing songs and chanting mantra, they did some first aid too!πŸ˜•

Too GOOD guddi........... waise bhi iss baar sabke tote uddadi usne sach mein....πŸ˜‰!
shivani003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: prerna4rishav

I hope along with the singing songs and chanting mantra, they did some first aid too!πŸ˜•

Lol thats exactly what I was thinking! It says in the IF article that a doc did visit. Hope she gets well soon! Jeez must have been such a scary situation....

Hehe I look at the picture n Iam still only looking at Sam n ST..... Whats wrong with me????πŸ˜†