Tere Liye

Anu Admits his love for Taani -Article

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Tuesday, December 7th, 2010 | Posted by Neha Agrawal

Anu Admits his love for Taani but Nupur makes a comeback

Total Hits: 33

Not long before we had reported that Taani (Anupriya Kapoor) of Star Plus's 'Tere Liye' will leave Anurag and Calcutta both to lead a lonely life in Mumbai. But conditions will force Taani to redefine her decision once again.

Taani-Anurag

According to the sources, Anurag (Harshad Chopra) will finally admit his love for Taani. Much to the delight of the viewers Nupur will make a re-entry in the show. It seems she will realize her mistake of giving more importance to her career than her love Anurag. By all means she will try to bring Anurag back in her life. Anurag will be seen avoiding her and explaining her that he has moved on and doesn't feel anything for her. Nupur will still not listen to him and keep bothering him. Finally Anurag will throw her out of his house and be by the side of Taani.

Nupur will be very humiliated with this conduct of Anurag. Whether she will get out of his life quietly or keep chasing him is yet to be decided.

Atleast for now Anu-Taani fans will be relieved to see their favorite pair together.

– Neha Agrawal / TellyCafe.com

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
thanks
but we the fans of ANURAG -TAANI r not relieved as that stupid lady nupur gonna do a suicide tantrum

wish the creatives stay her out of Anurag-Taanis life
by the way i think now we will get to see the intense Anurag who is ready to face any adversery in his life for his love taani

i am hating the creatives for showing nupur in the confession special episode !!!

its high time the creatives shd know to respect the feelings of the viewers ,they spoiled our happiness just in few seconds by showing nupur immediately after the confession

what the hell !!!
amithu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sita11

thanks

but we the fans of ANURAG -TAANI r not relieved as that stupid lady nupur gonna do a suicide tantrum

wish the creatives stay her out of Anurag-Taanis life
by the way i think now we will get to see the intense Anurag who is ready to face any adversery in his life for his love taani

i am hating the creatives for showing nupur in the confession special episode !!!

its high time the creatives shd know to respect the feelings of the viewers ,they spoiled our happiness just in few seconds by showing nupur immediately after the confession

what the hell !!!

I soooo agree with you sita.. I thought that we can see nice scenes of Taanu for atleast a while and cant believe they let nupur make a re-entry in the confession episode itself!!!!

I wanted to see taanu happy and peaceful for some time atleast but trouble does not seem to leave them even for a little while!!! 😑

I mean, let them enjoy the togetherness for a while before they plan on making re-entries that ruin everything!!
sitakshii thumbnail
i seriously wish that the new creative head Mr Vikas Gupta doesnt mess with the beautiful ,grave & serene pair of Anurag-Taani & their eternal love story as he is joining the show in the middle .
i really hate him for showing nupur in the confession episode & that too just few seconds after the confession ,soooooooo..utter disgusting !!! even a layman in the creative field wont do that !!
😑😑😑😑😑😑
x-Sundas-x thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Nupur will be very humiliated with this conduct of Anurag.

best line
thnx for the article
-Anu13- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
^^ Sita i know you are really angry on the CH now but trust me he gave so many romantic scenes and high voltage Drama scenes in Kis Desh . We missed him so much after he left Kis Desh. It became mess with nearly 5-6 CHs joining and messed up the beautiful show . 

Vikas is young and very creative one too i am sure that he would do wonderful job in Tere Liye too as even it is love Story na . we will get good romantic and esp High voltage dramas too. He gave super shots to Prem Juneja and made him very Very special . Lets give him some time and lets see . even he is in FB we can also give our feedback
sitakshii thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Taanu-

^^ Sita i know you are really angry on the CH now but trust me he gave so many romantic scenes and high voltage Drama scenes in Kis Desh . We missed him so much after he left Kis Desh. It became mess with nearly 5-6 CHs joining and messed up the beautiful show . 

Vikas is young and very creative one too i am sure that he would do wonderful job in Tere Liye too as even it is love Story na . we will get good romantic and esp High voltage dramas too. He gave super shots to Prem Juneja and made him very Very special . Lets give him some time and lets see . even he is in FB we can also give our feedback

ok😊
soapsuds thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Armu4eva

Tuesday, December 7th, 2010 | Posted by Neha Agrawal

Anu Admits his love for Taani but Nupur makes a comeback

Total Hits: 33

Not long before we had reported that Taani (Anupriya Kapoor) of Star Plus's 'Tere Liye' will leave Anurag and Calcutta both to lead a lonely life in Mumbai. But conditions will force Taani to redefine her decision once again.

Taani-Anurag

According to the sources, Anurag (Harshad Chopra) will finally admit his love for Taani. Much to the delight of the viewers Nupur will make a re-entry in the show. It seems she will realize her mistake of giving more importance to her career than her love Anurag. By all means she will try to bring Anurag back in her life. Anurag will be seen avoiding her and explaining her that he has moved on and doesn't feel anything for her. Nupur will still not listen to him and keep bothering him. Finally Anurag will throw her out of his house and be by the side of Taani.

Nupur will be very humiliated with this conduct of Anurag. Whether she will get out of his life quietly or keep chasing him is yet to be decided.

Atleast for now Anu-Taani fans will be relieved to see their favorite pair together.

' Neha Agrawal / TellyCafe.com

@red: I want to know which are these viewers???? a figment of TC's imagination???😑😑
I for sure don't know any such viewers!!!!!

😑
purvimeh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@tanu... Thls for the article...

@Biraj... 

Tell Me abt it...

🀣English Errors... once again..meant "Anu will finally admit his luv for Taani mich to the veiwer delight... "& Nupur makes an entry

🀣
Edited by purvimeh - 13 years ago
khajju thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
why these artocles are so late...it cmes after these all are shown in the serial.