Emotional Atyachar on Anuraag:SBS 7/12*Link Added*

Posted: 13 years ago

they showed nupur's emotional atyachaar on anuraag😑😑😑😑

she was initially shown pleading to anuraag to take her back in his life...but anuraag was furious and kept on telling her he doesn't love her anymore!
nupur tells him.....she knows he's angry with her...but all she wants it he should forgive her!
he tells nupur that the bond between the two houses is not the road...but their hearts.....
nupur then slashes her wrists.....and literally hugs anuraag.......
a shot was shown where anuraag walks away from a crying taani...a firm resolution on his face!(god hc loooked super hot in his white shirt...folded sleeves!😍)
the voiveover then said...there's a big prob why anuraag is not accepting nupur...reason....he called her didi in real life...and considers her his senior🀣🀣
they showed reshmi and hc offscreen.....hc teased her saying whether she remembered him...he had come during initial kis desh days...she's his senior....and he's trying to match up to her intensity!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
the BG voice also said...the crew applauded to the fantastic performance of both!

all in all i guess we r in for some roars and thunders in today's epi😊

link

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X5WMLHmKdHQ[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by -vandy- - 13 years ago
OMG i hope its not suicide drama of nupur.plzzzz Noooooooooo
maha...its some nupur drama
Nupur is such a drama queen
nupur ka drama aur anutaani ka rona.....athyaachar tho hamaare saath ho raha hein..!😭
nupur is such a drama queen.hate her and ananya .they both r headache πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘
she is back again to create problems.... OMG i hate nupur....😑 
and it HC was awesome off screen calling reshmi his senior....πŸ˜†  πŸ˜†.. bechari was embarrassed...πŸ˜‰ 
as expected sighhh now they will take her to hospital and thn onu will bring her backπŸ₯±i hate nupur🀒
Finally found the video......God this nupur is crazyyy...I hate her.....But to talk about Reshmi and Harshad both are awesome aur Harshad is looking soo HOT that i cant explain.....I just love HC in anger...
Here is the link

starts from  7:50
Madiha
thanks for this update vandy
its nice to know that harshad respects his seniors