Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

Useless Addiction Hindi TV Serial

Pinky_P thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Don't you guys think that all people who visits this forum, checks comments , replies to posts etc are crazy including me.
I sounds funny to see how people make this as their full time job. LOL

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shipra_S thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Yeah..we are sort of crazy!πŸ˜†...But we like doing what we do, that's why we do it.πŸ˜‰
rev4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
It can get really addictive at times but it is fun πŸ˜‰
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
LOL, well i cant discuss shows with my buddies , they hate it , 

my mom watches shows which i dont , so only place where i can show my dislike for a track or something , is IF and i wont call  I am addicted to it , since  i crossed that stage way long back ........ 
Well for me this is sort of the discussion posts of other websites (like Hulu, nbc.com, mtv etc.).....I found that I really wanted to talk about a show but not a lot of my friends wanted to (or they didn't watch it)...it's sort of like discussing your favorite movie or song but hindi soaps aren't as popular with people you know

Now are some of the posts overdoing it? YES.......but IF has done a really good job promoting healthy discussions without cursing members (most of the timeπŸ˜†) as compared with other websites. And it's not my full time job; I do have other things to do but this is a hobby of mine as well😊
Annu.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Pinky_P

Don't you guys think that all people who visits this forum, checks comments , replies to posts etc are crazy including me.

I sounds funny to see how people make this as their full time job. LOL

yeah I agree.. and sometimes it feels that they get paid for doing all this.. πŸ˜†

zaara10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i definitely can't keep up, so i'm not here as much as i probably would like! plus once, i log on and get started, i waste toooooo much time here, lol. i usally check and post from my phone since it's easier for me.
MOTHERHOOD thumbnail
I love IF.IF is my second family.
subiaman thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
agree with u... are there any deaddiction centers???? i am totally lost in this world. Edited by binsur - 13 years ago
Pinky_P thumbnail
Ya .... it's so crazy i do not want to waste my time reading those posts, comments etc, but i do.
I get so upset after i waste so much time 😊