Smart move Shweta....

shareShare facebook twitter
  •  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago

Shweta is one very smart player...who plays with grace and dignity...she was very well calculated during the nominations...it was a smart move not to nominate asshmit..recently he has declared he is syffering from thallesimia..if he would have been nominated against sam..he would have got sympathy votes besides the bollywood votes would be divided among two of them and in that case either veena ma aur sara beti could have earned more votes than both of them......so not nominating ashmit doesnt mean that shweta is no friend with sam..on the contrary she is trying to save sami...by putting less favored contestants against him as she couldnt stop people from nominating him.

Its just my assumption...let me know if im right or wrong....
i don't think there was so much time to plot  and plan this ... it must have been a spur of the moment decision to vote khali as he had done her ... she was returning his favor thats allLOL
Originally posted by cheeno

Shweta is one very smart player...who plays with grace and dignity...she was very well calculated during the nominations...it was a smart move not to nominate asshmit..recently he has declared he is syffering from thallesimia..if he would have been nominated against sam..he would have got sympathy votes besides the bollywood votes would be divided among two of them and in that case either veena ma aur sara beti could have earned more votes than both of them......so not nominating ashmit doesnt mean that shweta is no friend with sam..on the contrary she is trying to save sami...by putting less favored contestants against him as she couldnt stop people from nominating him.

Its just my assumption...let me know if im right or wrong....

This is a good and smart answer to the other postWink But I really doubt if she really thinks all these before nominationsLOL She just nominated the two persons who nominated herLOL How sweetLOL

But agree with Ashmit's B-circleAngry
I agree, she simply nominated the two people who voted against her. Also we must remember that in the last week, when all her so-called friends were boycotting her because of Manoj, it was Ashmit and Sara who supported her. She had no immediate reason to nominate Ashmit.
Originally posted by prernazz

I agree, she simply nominated the two people who voted against her. Also we must remember that in the last week, when all her so-called friends were boycotting her because of Manoj, it was Ashmit and Sara who supported her. She had no immediate reason to nominate Ashmit.

ClapClapClapClap
ashmit defeated  manoj..itcould be the reason that shweta changed her plan...
Hey I agree.......

One of Shweta's groups was expected to be nominated.........

And Shweta is obviously thinking of Ashmit defeating Manoj.

So Khali: who isn't doing any work and Veena is obvious nomination.