abhay pia better than maneet and mayur

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
hello guyysss plsss don't bash beacsue first of all  i am a mayur fan and die hard maneet fan but i have to say iam falling in <3 with abhay and pia there is something about them that other stories and couples can never have.I mean firstt of all both of them  are so good looking ,the acting is perfect by both ,they fit into their characters so well,they have this freshnesss about them ,they look and make u feel soo fresh,I <3 how abhay is there for pia .how  first he was suppoused to be the bad guy in front of pia but actaully he is the best guy and girl can have.I mean abhay and pia have their nok -jhok but its mature it seems so reall when mannet or mayur have it sometimes it goes so babbyish and turns into comedy which ruins the  essence of the scene .While abhay and pia have their nok jhok it  looks mature and close to reality ,and the behaviour looks so natural.Also mayur went a bit over the top sometimes with their fights I mean they got the tom and jerry award from sbs which i thought was a mockery of their love.Maneet they are great but they fight for no reason i mean there is no they look so mature and old but they fight as though as if there little kids.abhay and pia are now clearly becoming the hot new couple of  television ,they will be the ones wanted and seen everywhere.I can't wait for their lovestory to blossom and for them to fall in <3
thank u soo muchhhh hope u enjoyeddddd readinggg it :)
plssss comment watevr u feeel but no bashingggg plsssss enjoyyy commenting
i love abhay and pia ,they are perfect . I guess u r more of a fiction person than a humour person . some people (like me )love maneet and mayur bcos of the funny nok jhok's๐Ÿ˜† they are also perfect in their own way.

and i like how u start and end with no bashing๐Ÿ˜›noone wud attck u for writing this. atleast i wont๐Ÿ˜›u dint bash any couple,u wer just mentioning wat u felt in the most decent way. its ur personal view.
Originally posted by tanubie.

i love abhay and pia ,they are perfect . I guess u r more of a fiction person than a humour person . some people (like me )love maneet and mayur bcos of the funny nok jhok's๐Ÿ˜† they are also perfect in their own way.

and i like how u start and end with no bashing๐Ÿ˜›noone wud attck u for writing this. atleast i wont๐Ÿ˜›u dint bash any couple,u wer just mentioning wat u felt in the most decent way. its ur personal view.

haha thnx yeahh i said no bashing because people r die  hard fannsss of these couples so i thought they will bash but hopefull they don't fingers crossed no iam a humerous person as well i also love their nok jhoks its just that sometimes they can get wayy over the topp and lose touch  with reality thats basically  it anways thanks for replying ur nice i likes u :)
even i am a fan of maneet and mayur. <3
to tell the truth i thgt it was some bashing topic reading the title ,i was getting in to give a long bashan ๐Ÿคฃ
but see wat it turned to. ๐Ÿ˜†i lov it how matured u sound explaining things in a clear way.๐Ÿ˜› u r welcome.๐Ÿ˜›haha.
Never saw MJHT much but the few glimpses of Mayur I saw were real sweet. ๐Ÿ˜Š Their comic timing was good and for Maaneet as well I have not seen Geet on a regular basis. But even they share a mindblowing chemistry. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

But Abhiya are different as in the whole human-supernatural romance gave it a whole new dimension. I feel the intensity of passion in them is certainly more than any lead couple in any show aired on Star One before. Vivian is perfect as Abhay. His features are damn good that they are close to flawless and Sukirti has an innocent look which makes any guy in Pia's life feel protective about her. ๐Ÿ˜Š Be it Kabir or Abhay.
Originally posted by mandy1024

Never saw MJHT much but the few glimpses of Mayur I saw were real sweet. ๐Ÿ˜Š Their comic timing was good and for Maaneet as well I have not seen Geet on a regular basis. But even they share a mindblowing chemistry. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

But Abhiya are different as in the whole human-supernatural romance gave it a whole new dimension. I feel the intensity of passion in them is certainly more than any lead couple in any show aired on Star One before. Vivian is perfect as Abhay. His features are damn good that they are close to flawless and Sukirti has an innocent look which makes any guy in Pia's life feel protective about her. ๐Ÿ˜Š Be it Kabir or Abhay.

HAHA U SOUND EXACTLY LIKE MEEEEE YEAHH I AGREEE ABHAY ANBD PIA  R DIFFERENTTTTTT
THNX FOR REPLYING ;)
Originally posted by tanubie.

even i am a fan of maneet and mayur. <3
to tell the truth i thgt it was some bashing topic reading the title ,i was getting in to give a long bashan ๐Ÿคฃ
but see wat it turned to. ๐Ÿ˜†i lov it how matured u sound explaining things in a clear way.๐Ÿ˜› u r welcome.๐Ÿ˜›haha.

no plss don't bash me ee ahhhhh iamm really sensitive and start crying about little thingsss really was it reallyyy that mature while tthank uu ;)
^^ dont use capital letters. it is considered as shouting in the forum. ๐Ÿ˜ณ
:O i wasnt gonna bash u :O i wont bash nyone =0 i was just saying seeing ur title i was going to giv a long speech how bashing isnt allowed in IF =)

normaly the comparison topics arnt permitted bt i guess this isnt bashing so this topic will stay.Until someone finds it as bashing ๐Ÿ˜†

alryt we r deviating frm the topic which we shudnt b ๐Ÿ˜†

bak to maneet ,mayur and abhiya๐Ÿ˜†
Comparison Posts Not Alllowed

Closed