6th Dec Nominations aftermath

shareShare facebook twitter
  •  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
Nominated:Sara , Veena and Sameer.

Sara:The sole cause of conflict between Ass-Veena.If u take her out,d Show & viewers would be left wid PDA of Ass-Veena,nothing else.She's doing her work silently (aag lagaoing) & safely changing sides as per situation & convenience yet manages to hold d Lil' babe lost in woods image.Her jealously & insecurity should have been further fueled by some clever moves of BB team which they failed miserably.If survives,she can create more confusion & mis-understanding between house mates ably.Her biggest advantage is her recognition among Indian Households who r still smitten by her Sadhna image.

Veena:D best suited candidate for BB kind of shows.She's a treat to watch wd her cunning moves & opportunist attitude.She made a perfect pair wid ambitious Hrishant-Yo!u missed it Buddy!Secret Room would have got a new dimension had she been send there.But i liked the way she took her stand during d Dolly issue & most imp kept it intact till now unlike Others.Her elimination would be a big disappointment for me.Take her out & nothing remains in BB anymore.For me,she & Seema ji r d only ones who r playing in d true spirit of dis game though i would keep Seema ji ahead of Veena given her background & non-exposure to Glamour World.It would be interesting to see Pops & Sara's equation if Veena leaves.

Sameer:D least preferred candidate in terms of EQ.He has gone into an hibernation mode after her re-entry.I am doubting whether he had swapped souls wid tht Wooden Furniture AA-CHAL.His non-visibility & non-controversial nature would force his supporters to do some real hard work to keep him in house.Neelam has to gear up big time to save him though it's quite likely that he would manage to survive wid d strong support of Neelam & Bollywood fraternity.Plus Shweta fans (by far,largest) would vote for him too.

If i think from d Show perspective,it's Sameer would shd leave now.

Talking abt SMS's & fair voting,it should be Veena.

Personally,i want Sara out this time.
brilliant analysisClapClapClap
Awesome analysis.... I want Veena to go... But I think it will be Sara this time...
Thanks Ji Blushing