Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Role of Shefali in Arjuhi Love story

anitaksuresh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
I liked the way Shefali's role has been shaping up in Arjuhi Love story. In yesterdays episode luved the moment she said that she wont tell Arohi that Arjun has kidnapped despite her knowing it. Her moments with Arohi in the cottage where she says how she could know when she is in love or whom she has fallen in love with. I think she will be the one to stand by Arohi and Arjun considering the solid takkar between the Ahluwaalias and Singhanias. Wat do you all have to say friends? Edited by anitaksuresh - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

poo25 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i like shefali in yesterday epi
tanu111a thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I m liking shefali.she is nice gal.
-Olly- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
me too great post anita di!!..😳 u know when i saw her first time in the first epi i just hated her she was untolerable!!!😡 but in the last few epi it really showed that she ia a very strong and supporting character in kmh 2..i just love her as an actor too she is just flawless..very good i like her and i am sure she will play a imp role in arjuhi's love story!!
Vartika07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Yeah me too,
I didn't like her that much in previous updates but when Arohi got kidnapped by Arjun till than she is behaving really cute n sensibly and that's the main thing i am now liking in her character.

She has made Arohi n Arjun close by doing all silly things, like that wet saari dance n tried to impress Arjun by their actions;😆
😆 😆 she made Arohi realize that she feels something different for Arjun n in fact she has started liking Arjun.😍 😍 😍

I hope she will help Arohi in near future too.

Nisa_nr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I thought Shefali(Role) is a big  Dumbo.... but after going to jungle she improved (shayad kisi ped ke neechey baithi thi 😉 ) but in yesterday's episode she proved she is got BRAIN 👏  😉 

I loved always the way she is... her talking style & voice  is funny n cute...
anitaksuresh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Yeah thanks everyone !!luved your takes..Yeah I too dint like her at first, guess every character takes time to unfold and guess in yesterdays  circumstances she came out as a person who is not just shallow as we thot her to be but, someone who knows to value love and can standby people who mean to her. Yup Olly, Tanu, Mahak and Nisa agreed.:
Pranii thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
nothing new to say, everyone has said it all. i too hated her at first but now i find her cute and sweet, the character and also the actor :) her voice is different but once u like her, u'll find it cute and also her dimples r sweet :) nice topic Anita di :)
Vartika07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: anitaksuresh

Yeah thanks everyone !!luved your takes..Yeah I too dint like her at first, guess every character takes time to unfold and guess in yesterdays  circumstances she came out as a person who is not just shallow as we thot her to be but, someone who knows to value love and can standby people who mean to her. Yup Olly, Tanu, Mahak and Nisa agreed.:

she has really surprised us yesterday.😉 😉 😉
Maheen_Ahmed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Yeah i like her too 😉 n She's doing a good job too!!!!. 👏🥳