Funda of a New Twist

shareShare facebook twitter
Poll Question :

Which point do you think will become a HIGH point in GKD?

Poll Choice
Arpita encounters Bahuji's truth
Shikha's Grand Entry
Simple & Jagat lavish wedding
Login To Vote
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi Good Morning Everyone!
We all were upset that GKD has come down straight 5 points this week!!!!Ouch So I thought lets give the Creatives the funda of good TRP and straight 10 POINTS UP on the charts!!!!Smile

Which of the following tracks do you think will lead to a better twist on our show? or do you have any other track in mind??

Have a FUN POLL!!!!!!

Shwetha
hi g.m ya i think arpi's encounter with bauji's truth will gain more attaintion but gal think much bigger.what happence if avi realise bauji's hidden desires!it will rock! Clown
Originally posted by joliefille

hi g.m ya i think arpi's encounter with bauji's truth will gain more attaintion but gal think much bigger.what happence if avi realise bauji's hidden desires!it will rock! Clown

I know that part of it but that will lead to end of GKD as there will not be much left after that Dead
But only Arpita coming to know abt that daayan's truth won't be enough...
Her Avdesh ji is never gonna believe anything abt his pyaari bahuji Angry

But that bhootni definitely needs to be tackled upto certain extent...she's going beyond limits...
only arpis truth can lift this show
arpi is  coming out of her shell now

given time she wud uncover the truth.. but there r loads of side tracks going on

so it wud take some time
Originally posted by chatterbox

arpi is  coming out of her shell now

given time she wud uncover the truth.. but there r loads of side tracks going on

so it wud take some time

Hi CB,
Yeah you are correct
But I was just thinking about a track that would be the highest point of the serial..The side tracks at present are not very impressive thoughDead
i want BJ's truth to comeout but I think it will take some time.
As CB said lots of side tracksat the moment, they have introduced RV and Rai bahu. LS track and Pratigya track is still hanging.