Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Echoesofpassion thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: jaanuluv

hey guys dont tell that Geet is borred this show is magic jiske jaadoo sab par chal gaya all over the world this show is amazing and Maneet -Gurti best of best so telling Geet is borr coz of one charecter its not right

lol i know wat u mean
but this anvesha is seriously guna spoil the charm..
already her impression isnt gud on the majority
so cvs hav to show something n get her out
just my opinion
neelamra thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
are u mad hope u dont take offence but i think uts getting better and better!as for the sister before we all start hating her we should give ger a chance!!!she is after all moving the story and changing it slightly!😉
Harpreet.M thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
HI!
well i think geet is really boring these days.. dont find it interesting at all! personally i feel like maaneet lost the charm they once had. but bringing in a sister is a good idea i think.. i havent watched the geet for the last two weeks and feel like i did not miss anything at all... the story line is not moving with just corny scenes between the main couple.. i want something dramatic to happen and the storyline to move :)

this is my personal opinion and if anyone has a problem with it, too bad.

thanks in advance for those who are able to take someones opinion

-harpreet
alovi_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
show is not boring at all, only one show in Tv which I am watching but yes this girls can spoil our enjoyment in geet marriage,pls cv replace her, her previous repo is not good ,you should not get her,as you know that thing also effect fans.
Originally posted by: neelamra

are u mad hope u dont take offence but i think uts getting better and better!as for the sister before we all start hating her we should give ger a chance!!!she is after all moving the story and changing it slightly!😉

i agree dat she is moving the story but cvs cud ghav gotten a better actress datz the only thing i hate
she doesn compare to maan ALL
either cvs shud change the actress or get her out..
my opinion lol
Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I rmbbr In the earlier epi's of Geet in HoshiyarPur..b4 Maan cmz to Delhi it was mentioned he has a sister n dadi...A lot of us predicted th sister wud inadvertently help Geet wen she cmz to delhi...Thtas Y  wen Pinky eneterd we assumed she was the sister......So i dnt find this shockin.....Only th fact that She  is Never mentioned in the Khurana household.....😕.....But i hav to agree with u the actress chosen to play this role....🤢..has put me off.....!!

If instead they had used Neha Jhulka here (The cameo who played Pari)..wud hav been Better.....As Neha is A Fab ACTRESS.......
Originally posted by: Sofna

I rmbbr In the earlier epi's of Geet in HoshiyarPur..b4 Maan cmz to Delhi it was mentioned he has a sister n dadi...A lot of us predicted th sister wud inadvertently help Geet wen she cmz to delhi...Thtas Y  wen Pinky eneterd we assumed she was the sister......So i dnt find this shockin.....Only th fact that She  is Never mentioned in the Khurana household.....😕.....But i hav to agree with u the actress chosen to play this role....🤢..has put me off.....!!

If instead they had used Neha Jhulka here (The cameo who played Pari)..wud hav been Better.....As Neha is A Fab ACTRESS.......

agree or maybe a bigger actress like sanaya
it wud hav actually gotten them more trps as mjht viewers wud also watch for sanaya
liek cmon cvs..really??
poor choice
n it was mentioned that dev had a sis called pami or somethiing i dun think they ever mentioned anone called anvesha or dat maan ever had a sis
n i dun get why wud anvesha's choice be so important for maan??
like yuk..
pari or sanaya is so much betterbut since pari already played cameo they shud get someone else BETTER than this girl..

till Maaneet r together i reaaallyyyy don't care about othrzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: luv_harshad

agree or maybe a bigger actress like sanaya
it wud hav actually gotten them more trps as mjht viewers wud also watch for sanaya
liek cmon cvs..really??
poor choice
n it was mentioned that dev had a sis called pami or somethiing i dun think they ever mentioned anone called anvesha or dat maan ever had a sis
n i dun get why wud anvesha's choice be so important for maan??
like yuk..
pari or sanaya is so much betterbut since pari already played cameo they shud get someone else BETTER than this girl..

No it wasnt  Dev sister Kamya(??) that was mentioned (Pammi Dev Mum) But maan sister........cz dev sis we had alreday met in early HP scenes wen dev marries her.......it was revealed from start Maan n dev r eithr step/half bro's......So maan sister was mentioned aswell........

I really dnt ndrsstnd Y the Cv's dnt use Good actors like Jay Neha, N abhishk...well but...instead giv attention to those who 🤢🤢 cnt act a abetter roleOuch
Originally posted by: shonasukirti

till Maaneet r together i reaaallyyyy don't care about othrzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

but the story has to make sense na?
al of a sudden this girl so called maan's sis pops out of nowhere n all of a sudden becomes the most imp person to maan n dadi?
huh?
did we miss anything?
plz replace this actress cvs..