Geet losing itz charm..PLZZ CVS kuch karo..

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 12 years ago
Ok ok hear me out first lol
I love geet n still do lovee maaneet cute scenes but this new anvesha girl, i dont like her at all like out of no where a sister pops out lol?
I heard maan had a bro they had a pic wit 3 bros but never heard of this sis
in the beginning dev's sis was shown someoen called pami but that CANNOT be this anvesha
not to be bashing on her first day but i just want this random GIRL out of geet!
Geet has always been popular cuz of itz uniqueness not som typical saas bahu or Misunderstanding tracksConfused
This is a story of two fated lovers who com together no matter wat but fate always brought them together who also hav a bad past
maan's past isnt revealed but onyl thing i hate is dat CVS cudnt u find anyone better than this girl?Angry
She is 0 compared to maan n maan's sister?? PULEASEEDead
i m really pissed thinking this anvesha is guna spoil geet now-she doesnt know how to act
so she better get the hell out of here!
n just a word of advice cvs plzz do not follow our posts i mean show us wat we like but put ur ideas in it n keep the unpredictabilityEmbarrassed
love maaneet foreverTongue
commentss?
Edited by luv_harshad - 12 years ago
compeltely agree that the new character is just not what we want, but to say that geet is boring is not nice at allCry (my point of view), i think that just because this time many IF members guessed who the new character might me doenst mean that CV are taking idead from here, I think its just a coincidence.  i really dont think Geet is boring
I disagree. In no way is Geet boring. I can't wait to watch a new epi once i've watched one i just want to keep watching again and again - i do that and trust me thats not good my work is suffering lol but clearly that is not boredom. 

Yea I'm not liking this new character but come on guys give the show a break - they need a story . . . they need to carry on with the show and that happens with new entries whether they're positive characters or not. Your here to watch the show let the cvs do their job, we're lucky they take on board what we say but maaneet's love will only get stronger with annoying negative characters lol and hopefully we'll c maan backing up geet. In the end they're gna end up together anyway!!! makeup and breakup is all part of love and relationships - nothing ever goes smoothly in real life either!  

But trust me I know exactly where ur coming from - I understand what ur saying but just try and enjoy the show and of course maaneet :)
Originally posted by kirti_fiji

compeltely agree that the new character is just not what we want, but to say that geet is boring is not nice at allCry (my point of view), i think that just because this time many IF members guessed who the new character might me doenst mean that CV are taking idead from here, I think its just a coincidence.  i really dont think Geet is boring

I still love geet lol
n i didn mean it that geet got toally boring just saying i really want this girl out of the show
these new characters just ruin it
Completely agree wiv u..........didnt lyk her tlking to Geet lyk dat..........she defo needs a lyf n brain 2 Tongue

i don't think geet is boring at all!! just because one character came that we don't like doesn't make the ENTIRE show boring! what about maan and geet??! all the members seemed to like the romance and nok joks and said that "geet is the BEST show everrrr...blah blah" and today just because this brat entered made the show boring? am i missing something? D'oh

Edited by Desi_Girl1991 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by luv_harshad

Originally posted by kirti_fiji

I still love geet lol
n i didn mean it that geet got toally boring just saying i really want this girl out of the show
these new characters just ruin it

so true about this new entry

hey guys dont tell that Geet is borred this show is magic jiske jaadoo sab par chal gaya all over the world this show is amazing and Maneet -Gurti best of best so telling Geet is borr coz of one charecter its not right