falling deeply wid evry passin epi.....

Posted: 13 years ago
The show is gettin better n better with every passing epi...n d chemistry b/n the lead pair too has bn improving....touchwood....

i loved todays epi...from Danish-Pia conversation ...to abhay not letting danish to even touch meesha...it shows how he is alwaz around Pia ensuring she is fine.....n caring lifting her taking her safely to her room....

mere rehte hue yeh ghar tumhara nahi ho sakta.....

....dis ws d best 1...

he went to meesha's room kept her on bed ...n left from d part of room which hd no exit.........

i feel so bad for poor soul kabir.......he hs bn at receiving end wid no fault of his...

abhay
" pia ko kabhi  haath bhi matt lagana......"..........

the best scene was Abhay coming for Pia's rescue...he is alwaz around her n has eye on her but enters the picture wen only req..😳....

he had danish apologize to Pia.....arming her from der...asking her to stay away assuring dat he wud handle evil D..😃..

yup meesha has heard Danish over say.....but wud she remember or wud she think she ws drunk...i dont think its gonna be dat easy for Pia to prove danish guilty....

wateva am liking the track, the language used in the show is jus so youth...lk.....👍🏼..n the improving chemistry of the lead pair...

Edited by adits7 - 13 years ago
Meri mooh ki baat chheen li!👏
Originally posted by Chill_Out

Meri mooh ki baat chheen li!👏

post ur views here abt d epi na dear.......😊
Originally posted by sonu.p

yeaaaahhhh baby!!!👏

thanx fr replying.....😃
Pedaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa  wowwwwwwww  tumne meri muh ki baat chin li...da epi was awsummmmm yaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by adits7

post ur views here abt d epi na dear.......😊
Well, what should I say? I'm just celebrating that Abhay and Pia talked normally for once😆
I so agree with u Adi👍🏼
The epi was again best, just can't take eyes at all, frm Abhay☺️

He was hero today😎 & Danish was pure villian of the show😈, with those evil  music 😈 on him, suited him perfectly so well👏

Yaa, that line was best, by  Abhay😍, he came frm no whr & holded Mishoo frm falling🥳
he knew, for sure, as Pia is gonna be in danger, so he was keeping an eye for her😳

He   left frm the exit door dear😆, frm which he entered, & Panchi came frm other door😆, frm which Kabir-danish too entered🤣

Yaa, I too feel bad for Kabir now😒

Abhay was being protective for Pia today😍, when he told her😍
Tum, Danish ke paas mat jaana, use main sambhal loonga😎

Yaa, Mishoo will surly forget it by tom, but will remember very much later, or may be she will remember, but will not be able to prove him guilty😔

I hope she too joins Abhay & Pia, in exposing this Danish😡
@chill_out : i lkd hw hez alwaz around to protect her...nw toh he ll b evn mre protective...😊
Originally posted by adits7

@chill_out : i lkd hw hez alwaz around to protect her...nw toh he ll b evn mre protective...😊
Hayyeeee!!😍 😍 😍 ❤️
[QUOTE=remosalsa]I so agree with u Adi👍🏼
The epi was again best, just can't take eyes at all, frm Abhay☺️

He was hero today😎 & Danish was pure villian of the show😈, with those evil  music 😈 on him, suited him perfectly so well👏

Yaa, that line was best, by  Abhay😍, he came frm no whr & holded Mishoo frm falling🥳
he knew, for sure, as Pia is gonna be in danger, so he was keeping an eye for her😳

exactly...he alwaz keeps an eye on her bt enters only wen necessary..lk d other epi thursday or friday last week...wen Mr SR raichand ws warning pia... he entered only after pia hd left ...bt hd heard the entire convo n told his dad to stay away n not harm her...😳😳😳....ditton 2day boh the times in house n outside too...😳😳

He   left frm the exit door dear😆, frm which he entered, & Panchi came frm other door😆, frm which Kabir-danish too entered🤣

ohkk..is dat so...i thought dey showed his vampire sign der...😆😆😆...of entering normally wen pia ws around bt exiting lk a vampire...😆😆😆😆

Yaa, I too feel bad for Kabir now😒

Abhay was being protective for Pia today😍, when he told her😍
Tum, Danish ke paas mat jaana, use main sambhal loonga😎

me too liked it..hw he armed her n took away from der...dn dey went 2gether to d hospital...😃😃😃

Yaa, Mishoo will surly forget it by tom, but will remember very much later, or may be she will remember, but will not be able to prove him guilty😔

I hope she too joins Abhay & Pia, in exposing this Danish😡

yeah......😕