WRitten Update 6th December 2010

XSilentPrayersX thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Here goes a Quick update...Loved Today Epi 😍

6th December

Episode stars With a Hakeem jii  checking Gulaal, All the family members Including Vasant 😳and Excluding Duushyant 🀒  are there. Hakeem says Nothing to worry about, she is just weak and leaves from there after prescribing. Pb comes and  adores Gulaal Kesar Brings a glass of water For Gulaal and insist that he will make her drink..(The  rumored to be New Jodi🀣)
Riva and all brings  food for gulaal, dadi Maa insists to go outside as Gulaal needs rest.They all Go out Except vasant πŸ˜‰. But Before leaving the room Riva asks vasant to come and eat something as you also ddnt had anything for  since two days πŸ€—. Gulaal stops and looks at vasant.Vasant comes and sits on bed near Gulaal. Gulaal feeds Him  and thewn Vasant feeds Gulaal with same Spoon.(Piyaa o mari Moment 😍).

Scene shifts To outside Everyone Rejoicing and then MB comes and calls everyone  For celebrations, Out side a old lady singing Gulaal tite track, Everyone dancing they drag gulaal as well.Vasant and  gulaal also dances 😍. Vasant makes her wear the payal  and many more cute Staring moments. 😍

Dushyant Staring at Gulaal with a dirty Smirk 🀒 and sudha comes there 🀒, She agian taunts Dushyant for doing nothingπŸ₯±. Upside Jamuna and geega jii are puffing at Gulaal.That we cant forget wat gulaal's relatives did our daughter. We can never forgive our enemies and downstairs Everyone dancing happily. Scene shifts To RP. Where Revji bhai gets The letter send by geega jii 😲 He read the letter and gets shock and calls for yogesh and his wife. πŸ˜†

Yogesh and His mother both  gets scared  as they read the letter .. but His mom handles the situation by shouting at Revji bhai that you dont trust your Wife but an unknown letterπŸ˜†
I told you That gulaal went to Mata ki madh she is with my brother. He gets quite. πŸ˜†

Scene shifts to vasant who is walking restlessly on corridor πŸ˜† and then  writes something in a letter and throws at gulaal from window. Gulaal wa taking off  her jewelery and remembering her Moments with Vasant πŸ˜ . She gets the letter and read it that I want to meet at terrace..(Naughty boy β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜†) She sneaks  through window and  sees vasnat "Piyya O maari Moment" 😳.

Gulaal waiting  for vasant on terrace,  Vsant comes an scares her BOO πŸ˜†, Gulaal is scared and about to fall  but Hero catches her. Vsant ctach saves her..(I am telling ya..someone please send him to join Indian cricket team..he is dam good at catchingπŸ˜†) They have a "Piya O maari moment" and then Straight up awkwardly 😳. Gulaal asks why he called her, Vasnat is stammering πŸ˜† and says just like that. Gulaal asks Just like that and smiles.πŸ˜›
Gulaal says this World is so strange, Till yesterday we didnt even knew each other and now You are my best friend 😳, and i love your family too. Vasant smiles and then notices Gulaal is sad. He asks her wat happend, Gulaal says i am missing my Mom and Dad.
Scene shifts to  RP Gulaal's parents sleeping but her Mom gets up and calls  Her brother and teaches him that if my hubby called you tomorrow tell him that Gulaal is With you. and cuts the Phone.As She turns She finds  revji bhai staring angrily.

Precap: Gulaal says First i didnt want to  Come her and now I dont want to go back, Vasnat says Then Dont go.😳

Love
Pari

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Lol, this staring sessions *shakes her head * every show got it , nothing new , well the way he caught her from falling was good , believable, he used one hand, unlike rest ones πŸ₯±

thanks pari

Oh yes , when Kesar was insisting about water πŸ˜† i was like πŸ€£, d ont drop hints cvs , we got ur point πŸ˜†
Originally posted by: JustJ

Lol, this staring sessions *shakes her head * every show got it , nothing new , well the way he caught her from falling was good , believable, he used one hand, unlike rest ones πŸ₯±

thanks pari

Oh yes , when Kesar was insisting about water πŸ˜† i was like πŸ€£, d ont drop hints cvs , we got ur point πŸ˜†

Ankho se he tu Dil ka raasta milta hai πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
i have seen many REAL couples doing this too πŸ˜†
catching one...ahaa..I can Gurantee you if we are about to fall..the Necxt moment We will be find Falling flat on the Floor...and the sweet staring session will Turn to a HOT glare  by finding our Partner Laughing at us πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.."Experienced"πŸ˜†

kesar part 🀣...I couldnt stopped laughing 🀣
TitansFan thumbnail
Lol , pari , i know my Jiju and Dee shares this cute eye lock sessions, πŸ˜†....... 

i mean every show got it , so even the spl magical moment becomes monotonous , 

Lol, i would have preferred cute fight btw vasanth and gulaal ....
Originally posted by: JustJ

Lol , pari , i know my Jiju and Dee shares this cute eye lock sessions, πŸ˜†....... 

i mean every show got it , so even the spl magical moment becomes monotonous , 

Lol, i would have preferred cute fight btw vasanth and gulaal ....

lol....Yeah you are right............

Cute fight...hayee..last time we got a fight when they were in RP....😍
talsagra mai anne ki baad tu
TitansFan thumbnail
ya , but atleast  the dialouges- care and concern is more evident and is πŸ˜ kind of thing to see ............. 

we need little fight in btw too , else woh maza nahin hoga πŸ˜†
...Binny... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update !!
-Afeelicious- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the great update pari
anoosree thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update Pari, just finished watching the show. another beautiful episode. iam just loving Vasal jodi. Thy look so good together.  I simply loved the scene where thy feed moong pani to eachother and the BG music, it was so touching. The emotions looked so real. hatsoff to rahil & mansi. Dont know how long these scenes r going to last . The last thing i want is gulaal marrying kesar. πŸ₯± even the thought scares me. 

Good work by gulaal team. πŸ‘
...Binny... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
sorry posted by mistake !!
Edited by Binny1247 - 13 years ago