Bigg Boss Season 4

what if any of these 3 is evicted?

arkamu thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
What will be the effect of each nomination. Lets discuss

1) Sarah....... Ashmit will be a bit Hurt but lol veena will be able to take care of him plus sarah isnt in any group it doesnt matter much. Footage will get reduced at medium rate as sarah got medium footage lol but after sarah leaves lol the interaction between pingals and other group will be less as bitching bridge will be reducced.Entertainment will be moderately reduced

2) Sameer.........Shweta will be in big trouble coz seema and khali are neutral, sarah is a mood changer and pingal group hates her. she will get in trouble. footage wise not much will happen coz sameer gets less footage so entertainment wont be reduced

3) Veena...... Ashmit will feel it more coz although he was hrut from sarah but i think he prefer veena over sarah. dolly will also feel it because from last few weeks she is getting a bit attracted to Veena.
Ashmit will get evicted quickly if veena leaves and may be dolly as well.Footage will be reduced hugely coz veenas lots and lots of footage. her and dolly scenes will be gone. lol no hugging we will be able to see๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ and entertainment will be less.

Please share your own effects of each nomination on big bb and other house mates?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chinky801 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
I don't think Sara will get evicted before Veena, not even the show is scripted ...
Omshanti1111 thumbnail
Originally posted by: t2004sachin

I don't think Sara will get evicted before Veena, not even the show is scripted ...

BB is actually favouring Sara and might try to clean up Ashmit's image by Veena's exit and establishing baap-beti relation of Ashmit-Sara๐Ÿ˜†...
chinky801 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Omshanti1111

BB is actually favouring Sara and might try to clean up Ashmit's image by Veena's exit and establishing baap-beti relation of Ashmit-Sara๐Ÿ˜†...

Bang on target
kali_rosie thumbnail
Originally posted by: Omshanti1111

Relly...I wish Sara to stay.....Dont u guys think that Dolly gave false statement about Sara while nominating for eviction...I THink Dolly still have a problem with Sara.....N Sara also knew that Dolly will nominate her while she was with Shweta in da kitchen....Sara was saying, " Dolly ji aur aap k beech mein problem toh solve ho gayee na, Ab mein bachi hoon, she'll nominate me for sure."........
FaizaK thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: kali_rosie

Relly...I wish Sara to stay.....Dont u guys think that Dolly gave false statement about Sara while nominating for eviction...I THink Dolly still have a problem with Sara.....N Sara also knew that Dolly will nominate her while she was with Shweta in da kitchen....Sara was saying, " Dolly ji aur aap k beech mein problem toh solve ho gayee na, Ab mein bachi hoon, she'll nominate me for sure."........

well seriously speaking i don't like sara but still i feel that d reason dolly gave for sara's nomination was not justifiable..or may be she got no other choice..i really wished she would have nominted seema instead of sara๐Ÿ˜•
Edited by Faiza_Khan - 13 years ago
Omshanti1111 thumbnail
I think Dolly nominated the right person...
Aleena12 thumbnail

hope veena gets evicted unless big boss fly and safe her

Samrene thumbnail
agar sameer gaya tou un logoun ko fark parega who dont like cheap entertainment 
-Miya- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Sara - ek jhooti kam
Sameer - one pakka khiladi less
Ass ki chamchi - one brain-cells killer less ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Edited by -Miya- - 13 years ago