•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
Why no CM points are there for our show๐Ÿ˜ก??? I have been clicking it regularly๐Ÿ˜•
@Veena - i hv d same question...even i hv been clicking on chaska meter regularly
it was also moved from the main IF page but is still on the Colors main page

eks might be able to shed some more light on it... she hasnt been around today, dont think it could be the ranking we were at 23 last week, couldnt have jumped down too much... i have also been clicking the CM every day multiple times ๐Ÿ˜•
Sumtimes i feel our votes r not being counted...they just play game wid us๐Ÿ˜ก
Neha .. I don't think they are playing any games as such. Its simply the law of nature ... when something has been around for some time, its only natural that when it gets over, it makes place for new things to come in. As far as I think .. its only coz they need to put up the new upcoming shows in the main page.

Don't be upset about the ranking and stuff ... that is not a benchmark for what we think and feel for the show and its characters. As long as we keep our section active, they will not completely archive it .. they will not lock it. We will always have our YPNHK section as a place to talk .. and talk freely about our favourite show ๐Ÿ˜Š 

Yup... and so many of us are also very active at the "branch office"... where ever we are, we're always YPNHKians first...

EKSIE.....what does this mean.....do we click on the CM now or no....i have been doing it religiously.....so many times a day.....all that did not count ๐Ÿ˜•.....missing YaRav badly ๐Ÿ˜ญ.....what do we do to bring them back ......

Gaurav Khanna and Yami Gautam as Abeer & Leher in Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam (61359) size:1280x800
Ratna ... all the clicks on the CM earlier, did count. Those were counted on a weekly basis and then the results posted every week. Now, they won't be counted ... but that doesn't stop us from loving the show, and that does not depend on any amount of clicks ๐Ÿ˜Š 
@ Veena- ya same ques, but there shd b same treatment for all.
Why Jyoti & THBTJH are still there, these shows have also ended

And one more thing, THBTJH had just one vote in last week with no new article n still it has 34th rank ( + 22 ). This ranking system is flawed.

@ Eks- plz see to it.