Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

garfield1209 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Karishma ..sweetheart nice to see you arund :) ...havent check any other post...how was ur trip to set?

@Topic - What I want is different case ...If Khanak calls Rahul as rahul it would be so unlike 'Khanak' ....Bha mujhe pasand ho na ho...but Bha is Khanaks signature line ...and regarding Sam-Shaan they knew each other so the familiarity pinched ...where as Khanak and Rahul are strangers ...Shaan possesiveness would be interesting  ...but  jealousy wud be so out of context ...
shanakyasharan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
priya darling not yet been to the set aur i would havent been consious enough to come here im going this eek pukka will let u know b4 i go
Bravehearts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
no bha for rahul.........................sirf rahul..........................oh i cant wait to see jealous shaan..................................khankh and rahuls bonding is going to rock yaar😍KAB YE TOMMOROW AYEGA OH I AM GOING CRAZY TO SEE JALA HUA SHAAN
Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Ya she will definitely atleast add a ji...she wont call him by name...
This girl even called her sautan as Natasha Ji...what do you expect from her...LOL !
Sairaaaa thumbnail

^^No Karishma definately not bha!!! But I want Rahul-Khanak to have an bonding of friendship!

shanakyasharan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
they will have a gr8 bond of understanding n frndship fr sure n im sure she wont call him bha
Sairaaaa thumbnail
Yes! Please...Khanak makes everyone her Bha,don't want Rahul to be one ad I think they can have a great friendship!
Sid4TeamCanada thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
no ..she shud call him DA BHA all the AA's she can think of !🤣🤣 
Sid4TeamCanada thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
lol..calling him bha wud make him respect her.. becuz unlike it seems all the others, he wud prolly understand she means to adress himw ith respect...

plus - if she calls him bha thats gonna irrirate shaan much more.. becuz the guy had full time tiff with rahul... he wont ever be able to tolerate his wife havign ANy interaction with rahul - let alone calling him BHA ! :P
Edited by Sid4TeamCanada - 13 years ago
tofeeees thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i sorta didn't get the precap! can anyone explain it to me? as in why did rahul beat up that guy? OMG! rahul and khanak bonding in the making! :D cvs!!!!!!!i had asked for a sam khanak bonding! are you guys not reading what i want!!!😆