Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vanisha22 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
RBO is truly turning unpredictable.......... this new jodi in rahul and sam has pumped in a new spice in the story..... its getting interesting.... and khanak rahul bond should be interesting..... i love rahul's chemistry with everyone duck khanak and its so sexy with sam..... looking forward to see rahul's chemistry with shaan..... and khanak shouldn't ever call rahul bha.... she should be like this buddy of rahul..... cute little khanak befriending the the big sexy stud rahul.... wow that should be fun to watch.....
prerna18 thumbnail
if khanak makes The-Rahul her brother who is powerful and how..... shaan will never be able to mess with khanak....šŸ¤£ so no bha business between khanak and bad boy rahul....
shammaa thumbnail
i dont think she will ever call Rahul bha.... he is too hot.....
who would ever want to call rahul bha? not me for sure...... cant make such a hotty my brother.... you see he is not constructed that way....šŸ¤£
diyajoshi12 thumbnail
in todays episode she did call him bha..... nahiinnnnnnnnnšŸ˜­ there is other sweet relationship called friendship.... why cant they just keep it that way between rahul and khanak....