Tears in my Eyes - Onu's confession

-Anusha- thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
OMGGGGG I am so happy that Onu confessed. Almost i was crying when Onu was kissing away those tears of his Taani . But Subodh provoking him to tell was which i did not like. But he has to do that becoz Onu with his shy will never say to Taani about his feelings and Nupur entry is also there. So its very obvious that Taani will leave him for Nupur. So i dont find any wrong in Subodh provoking seeing Onu's nervousness

Butt I really loved and enjoyed the confession . I felt very happy for Taani as she got the world's most precious Gift Anurag's love . So APK done a Magical Job with her expressions and tears in that scene that literally made me cry and feel happy for both my Angels😳. Then that dialogs saying " not the right time or place but Right words" perfect dialogs for perfect situation . 

Dont worry Guys after Nupur leaving , Onu will propose in his own style " Chandni Raat , Phoolon ki Barsaat and those 3 magical Words " 😍😍😍😍

I literally Gone mad i know that 😆. Better not to discuss Onu's silent and killer looks in last part to his so called di. He will surely burst out and say to whole world that he only loves Taani 😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Anusha- thumbnail
Seriously Aashi you guys did not like confession but i donno why i was crying .  Taanu touched my heart yaar very badly😍 Edited by -Anusha- - 13 years ago
aww!! finally he confessed!!

and also he sip up tani's tear!!

lovelyyyyy!!

me in dreamland!!

nd the titanic pose!!

but thsi yucky Nupur nd ananya!!

argh!! hate thm like enything

they spilled water on my dreamland!!
SunShine_A thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
nahi yaar who said i didn't like confession
i liked it but just subodh part disturbed me thts it so i said in tht refrence tht could hv been btr had strtng ws done with more finshing but i will gve my views
so check out then

anu no PH plaese for obvious reason u knw, yesterday we rocked🥳🤣
-Anusha- thumbnail
edited mine post yes we rocked🥳
bye ashi for now kal milthe hain
Nikita_David thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
even i luved d confession scene...d rain,titanic pose and off course harshad and anupriya's expressions were just out of dis world...everything was perfect except for subodh..bt as u said onu wld never speak up otherwise...waiting for tomorrow's episode wen he wil tel ananya dat he luvs only taani and no one else...
Osprisshow thumbnail

such a beutifullllllllllllllll one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1...oh Onu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😍..

........How can b sumone sooo perfct!!..so..divine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And the KISS on her Cheek!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.................n owords to describe!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
the confession never gave me tears like PreMeer did....but it gave a chill in my spine which PreMeer did not give me.....

it was a beautiful confession...so simple...a message told....divine..serene....and it brought a chill in my spine....

if it was a passionate confession than it would be like TaAnu never went through a childhood journey....they brought young TaAnu innocence...beauty...serene into the love confession....since they had an childhood journey to adulthood to a long real time to realise love...such simple confession just brings chill....

HarShiya brought PraDev into the confession....anu confess his love like mottu anu in childhood....just simple like him.....it was so beautiful....

and anu kissing taani's tears is a indication and a promise given to taani that now no more tears...if any pain...tears come into her eyes...he will drink all her pain...sorrows and tears...he will make sure that no pain...sorrows...tears touches her...may he die...but nothing will happen to taani....

i love the word always anu says "meri taani".....its so beautiful...he is such a possessive husband.....TaAnu rocks
.shona. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
it was such an emotional scene...beautifull...loved it!😍
mishti_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
The confession was not the kind of I had expected but nevertheless it was not that bad as well.. I loved it.. Onu saying it☺️ Awwww n Taani's expressions.. Taani was like in a dream, she couldnt beleive if its true but Onu made her realise it is😍 Awww.. I loved the confession though it would have been  better😃