Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

corvette thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Shakti is spraying insect repellant.......so how come Argh!oosiay is still alive???
Cara86 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
OMG she's tensed..........really ???? what a joke πŸ˜•

...Binny... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
The little brat is tensed what did she expect when she married him he would simply stare !!!
Aeryn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dreamygal301

Mera,

surely you are not expecting P to act sensibly and see things for they are?😲😲....I gave up on this months ago when I saw her treating her family one way and the Thakurs another way, even when it is plain for all to see hr family is in the wrong.......so off course she would give her life for Arushi, while busting and hurting K in the process but that does not matter to her....he is always there and always will be.....

Yes I agree DG. Why would she worry for her marriage when she knows K himself will come running back? She's completely taking him for granted....how K doesn't see that or is ignoring it is completely beyond me....I hate her double standards one way for her family another for the Thakurs.....😑
MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dreamygal301

DG

Ms. Teeny Twit gives two hoots about another person. Ugh! She got smacked down by Prats. When she saw Kesar sweeping the floor she threw the broom at Prats bec of her own guilt. This crazy girl is self destructing. If anyone she should be banished to the terrace and let the mosquitoes feast on her for making a pest of herself to the bahus of the house.

td_dhoom thumbnail
Originally posted by: MERARAI

Miss Crazy is now tensed. PHleeeeeeeeeeeeeze! She made her bed time to lie on it with KN calling her endearingly Aaaaaaaaaaruuuuuussssssssssssiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

yeah she is tensed now but all day she was calling herself 'Jhethani' so now its pay timeπŸ˜•
Yemi-IF thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
we need to start making noise about the lack of extra  / guest rooms in TN. ........ just like we did for the imaginary bathroom.........

for such a large house its ridiculous that everyone goes to terrace to sleep when they've been kicked out of their bedroom..... what if its cold or raining outside ????

pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Well we pretty much know what the rest of the epi is going to be about
td_dhoom thumbnail
Komal rlly doesn't want thier SR to happen?
why is she here? I thought she was very happy with their marriage.
Cara86 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
What is Komal thinking.............. why would she voluntarily want to be with "Argh eww siya"   πŸ˜†