Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CrAzYRED thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: MERARAI

I know a guy who changed his life and turned it around complete 180 degrees for the sake of his wife. All he needed was a girl who went to such lengths and patiently taught him a better way of life and though it took a few years, he did change.

Also know a guy who was unassuming easy going who after an Arusia like girl, gamandi and bossy alientated himself from family and  friends for the sake of his wife and kids.  This guy shocked more people than the one who went from a drunk, irresponsible and rude person. 

KN does have a soft side to him. He has always been protective of his mother and Komal in particular. He only hated Prats bec' she was taking charge. He respects Ganti Dadi and SS. He does his father's bidding no matter if he is overruled in his personal life or doing SS's bidding. He resents Kesar bec' of her dark skin.  We still don't know if he is only lusting after Arusia or if he really feels something special for her.

I think it is lust, if it was love, he would even look at kesar, muchless touch her.
dhakarn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Binny1247

This is hard to digest a man like Shakti would not back down so easily him leaving her the first time was bad enough but letting another opportunity pass by because of Komal is... a bit too much !!!

well, i think sakthi was never shown to win against komal or krishna or SS , he only wins in front of his wife(kesar) and amma to an extend...........u can see, krishna and komal repeatedly snaps at sakthi and SS encourages it, but when sakthi so much as opens his mouth against krishna, SS instantly blasts him..............same with komal, but not with that much intensity...........and we know komal, she will create a huge scene if sakthi dared to throw her out of the room...............πŸ˜†
Edited by dhakarn - 13 years ago
babithaj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Aeryn

Is this the same Komal who told Aarushi to not play the third wheel between kriya when she has gone to the TN a while back?

She must probably think they already had their SR and that one night is nothing but still....I'm tired of all those interferences which clearly shows CVs have the intention of letting Aarushi remain a virgin....😑 What a message! Throw yourself into fire girl nothing will happen to you!

Bravo Aeryn.. for the First time... I go with ur Point... But what u r saying Abt P is RIGHT... Iam being Fair here... hehehe. πŸ˜†
But wanna say one thing... We cannot be ourselves with everybody... but only with our hubby... Believe me, if u guys tk me for wrong, iam not gonna worry... BUT I TOO TK MY WORRIES N ANGER ONLY TO MY HUBBY... So I know what P was goin thru[ Pooja's acting ws good,improving day by day]... n K knows it well. what he said yest was too good, but why everytime he argue ,he just escapes .. don't wanna continue,may be.Thn he automatically cools down.
 He does this with everybody... with Amma, SS n Sakthi too. Thn why all of u blame whn he does this to P... atleast P gave him her body n Soul.πŸ˜‰
πŸ˜‰
 Anyway I liked the argument part of K n P today... K hit her had with Reality... tht her Sis not even thinking of P n only she always thinks abt her... n he was hurt bcos of them sisters more.Even P reacted ,like she was shocked to hear tht n tried to stop him whn K walked of...by her gesture... Very cute they r even in fighting...heheheπŸ˜‰πŸ˜³
Edited by ramanbabitha - 13 years ago
Shefali.K thumbnail
Thanks Gees for the lovely update. Just finished all your updates including that of maha epi... πŸ˜ƒ
gees thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shefali.K

Thanks Gees for the lovely update. Just finished all your updates including that of maha epi... πŸ˜ƒ

hi shef gud to hve u back after soooooooooooo long...missed ur comments n am so glad ur here again...maybe now the serial will moveπŸ˜†