Congrats Rabi-We r so Proud Of U - Page 4

Posted: 13 years ago

^ sweetheart, first sajjal my cousin hence i use her account!πŸ˜†

And about my account! I actually asked the mods to ban it due to my addiction to this PlaceπŸ˜†πŸ˜³ You don't knw how addicted i'm to IF so i neeeded an excuse to get away🀣! And with University i decided to close it.

And about Unbanning my account, i would see to it that it gets opened as many people are requesting because the stories just dissappeared. So give me some time after my finals i will speak to the mods and ask them to open my account. But My time on IF is over, now just have to focus on becoming a lawyerπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜† Inshallah.

Is that okay?

Originally posted by -Sajjal-

^ sweetheart, first sajjal my cousin hence i use her account!πŸ˜†

And about my account! I actually asked the mods to ban it due to my addiction to this PlaceπŸ˜†πŸ˜³ You don't knw how addicted i'm to IF so i neeeded an excuse to get away🀣! And with University i decided to close it.

And about Unbanning my account, i would see to it that it gets opened as many people are requesting because the stories just dissappeared. So give me some time after my finals i will speak to the mods and ask them to open my account. But My time on IF is over, now just have to focus on becoming a lawyerπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜† Inshallah.

Is that okay?

Oh ok... sorry it was lil confusing... After all Rabi ka asar ho raha hai... πŸ˜†

Well i actually missed ur posts especially ff's... I read some of them... And i wanted to read Unconditional Love... But ur account was banned by that time...

Okay I'll wait... Lawyer banne ke baad agar nahi aye toh I'll file a case against u that way u would also come back and get ur first experience....πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

But yah will be waiting... 😳 As long as ur not as lazy as ur friend(rabi) phir theek hai... πŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒ

- Laiba

Congrats my Rabazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

love u janaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
muahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

we all feel proud of u.................

All the best

congratzzzz  rabi  πŸ₯³
Originally posted by -Sajjal-

okay i just came back from library, and i want to say that i kno this party is alittle too late for you .....since i came to know about this longggggggg agooo but i still wanted to throw you a part ....because you are too kanjoos to throw one for usπŸ˜†πŸ˜† haina?....

..await my call i promise to call within this week!😳😳

also People thread is by ME...SANAM!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜† not sajjal i just couldn't post it through my account since its banned🀒πŸ₯±πŸ˜†

@jess di - i know its olddddd news but it took awhile to get everything together like the vm and siggies and then i had to take out time also🀒 as my finals start next week...

aur haann rabi ki itni tariff mat karien bechari confuse hojayegiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ€£

main toh iski roomate ke liye worry kar rahi hoon, bechari ko pata nahi uski zindagi mein kaunsa toofan anewala hai!🀣

Sanu.... arey yaar...don't misunderstand me.... I'm very happy that you made this thread... and came to forum just to post this for Rabi. That shows your love for your Miss Clueless sister....🀣

Thanks for the lovely thread yaar... I loved it.

And I'm yet not prepared for this party... I have yet to make my gift for her... late lateef as usual...🀣.... no doubt why I'm Rabi's Aapi...🀣🀣

Arey yaar... meri dadi amma Rabi ki kya taarif karu... she is one of kind... unique character.... chhatkar piece banaya hai Bhagvan ne....🀣🀣🀣

*coughs*... Rabi...*coughs again*... mera gala mat daba yaar... mazak kar rahi thi...🀣

Sanu... yeah... I wish her roommates all the best for this Morena Express....🀣🀣

p.s. Aur Akki se bhi party lenge dont worry... few more months... πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by -Jess- - 13 years ago
Rabi πŸ€—

Congratulations hun, again!πŸ₯³

I am glad you made it to medical college. Please don't forget about the symptoms of my bimari! πŸ˜†

Love ya hun.

Best wishes,
Akki

@Sanu Oye party tujhe deni hai mujhe nahi...Aur tujhe toh do party deni hai..Ek pehle wali aur ek teri birthday ki..
Originally posted by -Jess-

Sanu.... arey yaar...don't misunderstand me.... I'm very happy that you made this thread... and came to forum just to post this for Rabi. That shows your love for your Miss Clueless sister....🀣

Thanks for the lovely thread yaar... I loved it.

And I'm yet not prepared for this party... I have yet to make my gift for her... late lateef as usual...🀣.... no doubt why I'm Rabi's Aapi...🀣🀣

Arey yaar... meri dadi amma Rabi ki kya taarif karu... she is one of kind... unique character.... chhatkar piece banaya hai Bhagvan ne....🀣🀣🀣

*coughs*... Rabi...*coughs again*... mera gala mat daba yaar... mazak kar rahi thi...🀣

Sanu... yeah... I wish her roommates all the best for this Morena Express....🀣🀣

p.s. Aur Akki se bhi party lenge dont worry... few more months... πŸ˜ƒ

Di mein i am a party crasher. Main kabhi party nahi deti..Bhul jao!!πŸ˜›
OMG Sanuuuuuuuuuuuu what is this????😲 😲😲

I went to meet my relatives and to attend a marriage ceremony of my cousin so thats why I wasn't here since 3 days!!!!!!! I just logged in and saw ur PM..... Oh God i am feeling so weird, what was need of this thread..........🀣

You wanted this kind of party kya?😳🀣 Well yeh to tujhy phir kabhi nahi milti meri taraf se!!! OMG u left me surprised yaar!!! I can't believe u did this!!!

BTW yeah i am so happy, coz of seeing ur love and seeing my Parents Happy!!! Oh God i can't tell you how much happy and proud they are, and I am happy to see them like this!! Its such a kind of feeling as if i have achieved everything,. I am going to visit of my college, hostel and submit dues by 13th December with Papa. Hope everything goes well!!!!

And I remember how much we use to talk why we are doing this, our fields, and our parents wish. By God our dill se dill ka connection truly Rocks!!!⭐️

And you will call me, oh Man I am thinking to call u since so long but was not getting time due to wedding. And my cell, pass rakhna hi parey ga. I always forgot to keep my phone with me, aur jab mujhy chahiye hota hai, I call from my mama's cell to find mine......🀣 Mari ko buhat gusa aata hai, wo kehti hai, why u have this phone with you jab pass nahi rakhna hota, just throw it away.......🀣🀣

btw thank you for this Sanu,πŸ€— I am so touched yaar!!! This was so unexpected!!!! Siggie is Gorgeous!!! Aish is so amazing siggie maker yaar!! Thanks Aish and sanu too.......πŸ˜†
And VM, omg what a song selection!!!! It is so wonderful!!! LOVED it!!! thank you for so amazing and priceless gifts!!!! I got so many other gifts too from my relatives and friends.........πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† I love gifts......πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Chal will talk to baad mein, abhi let me see what is thread all abt, i mean friends who wished me..........πŸ˜†

Love you hamesha foreverrrrrrrrrrrrrπŸ€— πŸ€—πŸ€—

k..i know i m so late for this...

but, nevertheless....

Congrats Rabi for making into Medical coll.......πŸ₯³
roshneerakhali, Nidz, Laiba, sakti_rocks, Ritu, shaista, Aisho

Thank you so much guys!!!

Maria, aruna, komal...... Thank you guys!!! And Maria yes my famliy is really veryyy happy at my achievement!! 😊

@Surbhi...... Thank you so much jana, wowww u too wanna be a doctor, all the very best for that!!! And which medical college, well i live in Pakistan, so in one medical college of Pakistan, hehe... will PM u..........πŸ˜‰

@Sonal.....Thanks Sonal, and Mayank pankha, hehe I like it..........πŸ˜‰πŸ€£ btw thanks you so much!!! this indeed is a great achievement and I am contended with myself for the very first time!!!😳

@Divzz....... Thank you so much Divzz ,yes i made it inbetween my madness for particular couple!! hehe.πŸ˜† This indeed is great achievement in itself........πŸ˜†

@Sunshine..... Yes i joined ur field finally......πŸ˜† and umm yeah will try but seems tough to be active now!!!πŸ˜†

Sup, annie, shimi....... thak you guys!!!

Divya....... Thank you!! And this Tag, Dr. Rabi..... Oh it feels so great!!! My name will be complete........πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

@Pari........ yup Pari, I know, and thank you so much hun!! hmm from here starts the real hard work, ahhh well whatsoever it is, it is such a great feeling!!!!!! Thank you one again Parzz.............

@Shivani, wowww you too have the same goal, well all the very best!!!! And thank you!!!