πŸ₯³CONGRATS  πŸ₯³

i too want to be a doctor and have already started preparing
for it....you are my inspiration..

i know it is very tough....
you rockkkk!!!
ALL THE BEST for your future...πŸ˜ƒ
Posted: 13 years ago
"WE CAN'T ALL BE DOCTORS!"  πŸ˜†

Whenever I hear the word Doctor I think of this line which has been said so many times by those less fortunate in reputation.   For it is funny for its truth.

On a more sincere note, it is a most noble and honourable profession for so many reasons but my favourite is that being a carer, a doctor, nurse or any other person in the medical field, is a means of HOPE. 

You bring hope to people, there is no greater thing for even those who have faith.

I wish you well as you begin this chapter in your life, may all the other pages, books and volumes be filled with such sweet success.  God bless you in abundance.

Love Sabah
Edited by a little faith - 13 years ago
Congratulations Rabi........ May u always be successful in life like this.......... take care.......
CONGRATS!
Wish you all the good luck!!

πŸ‘πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘
congrate rabi
all the best 4 your bright future
Congrats hun!!
Very proud of you :)

x x
Rabi...my girl......πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

The news is old for me...🀣

But my wishes are still fresh... CONGRATULATIONS jaana.... YOU MADE IT!!!

I'm soooooooooooooo proud of you!

I'm in awe of you gal... you are a multi-talented person... already great at writing, making beautiful siggies like a pro... and now you proved that you are great at studies too.... Beauty with brains...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†.... no no Aishwarya types nahi.... 🀣....Priyanka types beauty with brains...

BTW, I just noticed, there are so many doctors or to be doctors MN fans on the forum... and few engineers like me and Divya too....πŸ˜†... makes me more proud to be MN fan! We all came from different backgrounds and bonded just because of MN... but now that the show is over, we are still bonded with a great friendship... and that's what I cherish the most.

I'm gonna miss you jaana... you going to hostel... and getting busy... πŸ₯Ί

But all izz well.... I know you are gonna keep in touch with me...πŸ˜‰

Enjoy your rest of the free days to the fullest. Khub masti kar le. Thodisi moti ho gayii toh kuchh farak nahi padta... samzi? Aur apni Mama ko bol, meri taraf se tumhe khub sari mithaii khilaye.

Most delicious!
Sweetest gal!!
Most huggable!!!
Best Writer!!!
Best siggie maker!!!!

My best sister!!!!!

I love you!!!

yours
Archie Aapi πŸ€—

p.s. Aur mere gift ke liye... ahem ahem... Mera Intezaar Karna....🀣

Edited by -Jess- - 13 years ago
Congrats girl!!!!!!! Love you!

okay i just came back from library, and i want to say that i kno this party is alittle too late for you .....since i came to know about this longggggggg agooo but i still wanted to throw you a part ....because you are too kanjoos to throw one for usπŸ˜†πŸ˜† haina?....

..await my call i promise to call within this week!😳😳

also People thread is by ME...SANAM!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜† not sajjal i just couldn't post it through my account since its banned🀒πŸ₯±πŸ˜†

@jess di - i know its olddddd news but it took awhile to get everything together like the vm and siggies and then i had to take out time also🀒 as my finals start next week...

aur haann rabi ki itni tariff mat karien bechari confuse hojayegiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ€£

main toh iski roomate ke liye worry kar rahi hoon, bechari ko pata nahi uski zindagi mein kaunsa toofan anewala hai!🀣

Edited by -Sajjal- - 13 years ago
Originally posted by -Sajjal-

okay i just came back from library, and i want to say that i kno this party is alittle too late for you .....since i came to know about this longggggggg agooo but i still wanted to throw you a part ....because you are too kanjoos to throw one for usπŸ˜†πŸ˜† haina?....

..await my call i promise to call within this week!😳😳

also People thread is by ME...SANAM!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜† not sajjal i just couldn't post it through my account since its banned🀒πŸ₯±πŸ˜†

@jess di - i know its olddddd news but it took awhile to get everything together like the vm and siggies and then i had to take out time also🀒 as my finals start next week...

aur haann rabi ki itni tariff mat karien bechari confuse hojayegiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ€£

Sanam (PheliNazar) If i not wrong...

Anyways.. I heard u left If... Anyways why can't u log in with urs.... i mean can't u ask the mods or admins to unband u? Yah woh account kabhi nahi khulega...

Kyunke i saw some of ur ff's and it's really sad not get to read them... I would send a Pm or something but that would be confusing betweem Sajjal and u...

sorry for going off topic.. But I had to ask... Please come back to IF....

-Laiba