Congrats Rabi-We r so Proud Of U

Posted: 13 years ago

Hiiiiiiiii, Hiiiiiiiiiiii Merii dil ki Jaan😳🤗 actually hum sab ke dil ka jannuuuuu. you know how much we all love youuuuuuuu.

well since you being so kanjoos refused to throw us a party, we decided to organize one for you, just because we wanted to show we can actually give parties unlike some people, ahem ahemmm *rabi&akki - by the way u still owe me😆). Okay we all know that we are here for a very very very special reason and that reason relates to none other than the one and only MISS CLUELESS😳

Miss clueless guys you don't know her kya? okay intro karwa deti hoon - She is Rabi our pyarii Phoolon ki dukhan!😆😳😳...like mayank says it " jhungli phoolon ka bagicha🤣**....

Well finally this Jungli has made into medical college👏 *taliyaannn, taliyaaannn***

By aish sweetheart thank you so much!😳

Hmm so here goes the speech, but i should warn you i just lost my first mock trial ...stupid defending team won the case so i'm kinda of sad! but😆😆 because this is not some real case or anything😉. Okay so Rabi, You know how much we love you? And how proud we are of you! Ever since you told me the news yourself i have been smiling because i know how much you wanted this ever since. I think atleast 79% of our talks were related to you getting in medical college and me surving University~!😆🤣 But look at us we both made it, I think its our dil se dil connection which is still rocking and very very strong, Haina!😳😳 Love you janii

I know that I have not been in your life for a very long time, but I feel as if I have known you for a life time. There is no doubt in my mind that you can't' do that. You're great at what you do and I'm proud of you. I know that these past few days with you waiting for acceptance and i worrying about my final exams things have been very stress on both of us. But I just thought that I should let you know that I do appreciate everything that you have done for your parents and yourself.🤗

CONGRATULATION RABIA

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dUcDMAArR0w[/YOUTUBE]

By Aisho, Thank you Janii😳🤗

They say " The tassel's worth the hassle!" seems like your struggles have paid off and i could see the proud smile adorning your beautiful face at this moment😳. Just remember this moment because you have not only made me proud of you but everyone who loves and cares for you🤗

so with some wise words i leave you off to your future ( that does not mean i wiill be out of your life, infact i was thinking to call you this week because after that i will be busy with finals..keep your phone close by)🤣

The future lies before you
Like a field of driven snow,
Be careful how you tread it,
For every step will show.
~Author Unknown

Love You Sooooooooooooo Much Hamesha Hamesha Hamesha Ke liye.

By Hina,Mari&Sanu(Ur three Idiots!)

Edited by -Sajjal- - 13 years ago
Congratulations Rabzo! 🤗
You rock and we love you, and are proud of you! :)

-Nidz
:...Congrats Rabi...:
🥳👏 🥳

Very Proud Of You...

😳🤗😳
😳
And All The Very Best...

Dr. Nupur... ops I mean Dr. Rabia-Rabi...😳🤗

👍🏼🤗  👍🏼

- Laiba 😳
Edited by princez_94 - 13 years ago
oh woowww...congarts..!!

i always wanted 2 b a doctor....bt ended up being an engineeer....lol...
dint hd enuff CET entrance score...:(:(:(

so i can understand how tuff it is 2 b...conrats once again.....

😊Congratualtions Rabi .😊..

Best wishes

👏
Edited by Ritu.mjhtrv - 13 years ago
congrats...🥳🥳🥳
and all the best for ur future.Edited by shaishta - 13 years ago
Oh Rabz.. ❤️ Congrats.. I'm proud of you 🤗

okay thats it, m' off to library to study🥱🥱 Bye Jana. I will await your Pm!😳

Love you

Congratz Rabiiiiiii🤗🤗...Wowww,you and your family must be pretty happy na,it's such a great achievement😛...Well best of luck sweety,may you get all the success in life(ameen)👍🏼...I am very very happy for you😃...Congratz once again🥳...!!

Love.
MARIA !!

Awesome post Sajjal...🤗
Congratulation and celebration Rabi
at last u did it
great job 👏👏👏👏👏