Congrats Rabi-We r so Proud Of U

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 12 years ago

Hiiiiiiiii, Hiiiiiiiiiiii Merii dil ki JaanEmbarrassedHug actually hum sab ke dil ka jannuuuuu. you know how much we all love youuuuuuuu.

well since you being so kanjoos refused to throw us a party, we decided to organize one for you, just because we wanted to show we can actually give parties unlike some people, ahem ahemmm *rabi&akki - by the way u still owe meLOL). Okay we all know that we are here for a very very very special reason and that reason relates to none other than the one and only MISS CLUELESSEmbarrassed

Miss clueless guys you don't know her kya? okay intro karwa deti hoon - She is Rabi our pyarii Phoolon ki dukhan!LOLEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...like mayank says it " jhungli phoolon ka bagichaROFL**....

Well finally this Jungli has made into medical collegeClap *taliyaannn, taliyaaannn***

By aish sweetheart thank you so much!Embarrassed

Hmm so here goes the speech, but i should warn you i just lost my first mock trial ...stupid defending team won the case so i'm kinda of sad!OuchOuch butLOLLOL because this is not some real case or anythingWink. Okay so Rabi, You know how much we love you? And how proud we are of you! Ever since you told me the news yourself i have been smiling because i know how much you wanted this ever since. I think atleast 79% of our talks were related to you getting in medical college and me surving University~!LOLROFL But look at us we both made it, I think its our dil se dil connection which is still rocking and very very strong, Haina!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed Love you janii

I know that I have not been in your life for a very long time, but I feel as if I have known you for a life time. There is no doubt in my mind that you can't' do that. You're great at what you do and I'm proud of you. I know that these past few days with you waiting for acceptance and i worrying about my final exams things have been very stress on both of us. But I just thought that I should let you know that I do appreciate everything that you have done for your parents and yourself.Hug

CONGRATULATION RABIA

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dUcDMAArR0w[/YOUTUBE]

By Aisho, Thank you JaniiEmbarrassedHug

They say " The tassel's worth the hassle!" Wackoseems like your struggles have paid off and i could see the proud smile adorning your beautiful face at this momentEmbarrassed. Just remember this moment because you have not only made me proud of you but everyone who loves and cares for youHug

so with some wise words i leave you off to your futureApprove ( that does not mean i wiill be out of your life, infact i was thinking to call you this week because after that i will be busy with finals..keep your phone close by)ROFL

The future lies before you
Like a field of driven snow,
Be careful how you tread it,
For every step will show.
~Author Unknown

Love You Sooooooooooooo Much Hamesha Hamesha Hamesha Ke liye.

By Hina,Mari&Sanu(Ur three Idiots!)

Edited by -Sajjal- - 12 years ago
Congratulations Rabzo! Hug
You rock and we love you, and are proud of you! :)

-Nidz
:...Congrats Rabi...:
PartyClap Party

Very Proud Of You...

EmbarrassedHugEmbarrassed
Embarrassed
And All The Very Best...

Dr. Nupur... ops I mean Dr. Rabia-Rabi...EmbarrassedHug

Thumbs UpHug  Thumbs Up

- Laiba Embarrassed
Edited by princez_94 - 12 years ago
oh woowww...congarts..!!

i always wanted 2 b a doctor....bt ended up being an engineeer....lol...
dint hd enuff CET entrance score...:(:(:(

so i can understand how tuff it is 2 b...conrats once again.....

SmileCongratualtions Rabi .Smile..

Best wishes

Clap
Edited by Ritu.mjhtrv - 12 years ago
congrats...PartyPartyParty
and all the best for ur future.Edited by shaishta - 12 years ago
Oh Rabz.. Heart Congrats.. I'm proud of you Hug

okay thats it, m' off to library to studySleepySleepy Bye Jana. I will await your Pm!Embarrassed

Love you