anvesha is not sanaya

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 12 years ago
yes
just saw precap she is not sanaya
but some other girl
very depressedOuch
babaji kare ki vo ladki anvesha na ho
plssssssssssssssss


Posted: 12 years ago
yup not Sanaya but she was one of the participant of Rahul Mahajan's SwayamwarDead
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by nanditasingh


yup not Sanaya but she was one of the participant of Rahul Mahajan's SwayamwarDead

then why would some people spread rumuorsAngry
i was so happy thinking that my gunjan will make an reentry in my geet
Posted: 12 years ago
oh it's not Gunjan
anyway i don't want to see Sanaya in a negative role
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by misshoshiyapur


Originally posted by nanditasingh


yup not Sanaya but she was one of the participant of Rahul Mahajan's SwayamwarDead

then why would some people spread rumuorsAngry
i was so happy thinking that my gunjan will make an reentry in my geet

sorry.........for d wrong info...
 she looked like sanaya in the promo......
but we should b happy that she isn't playing -VE...
Edited by maaneet_ayla - 12 years ago
Posted: 12 years ago
i just saw the first precap sanaya is more beautiful but i hope she is not negative too because the only person who will be positive is dadima from khurana family and that is shame
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by mima190587


oh it's not Gunjan
anyway i don't want to see Sanaya in a negative role
[/QUOTE
totally agree with youThumbs Up]
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by cuyuun13


i just saw the first precap sanaya is more beautiful but i hope she is not negative too because the only person who will be positive is dadima from khurana family and that is shame

agree with youClap

Related Topics

doc-text Topics pencil Author stackexchange Replies eye Views clock Last Post Reply
This is not Love- MG || Thread II (*Epilogue* Page 137)

pencil NilzStorywriter   stackexchange 1169   eye 54192

NilzStorywriter 1169 54192 3 months ago heycookie

Topic Info

7 Participants 13 Replies 1246Views

Topic started by Chikni_Khargosh

Last replied by saumiee

loader
loader
up-open TOP