Abhiya-Love How Piya Handles Abhay..So cute

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 12 years ago

Well first of all....we looove you Danish!LOL...thnx to him we got a 'Abhay to the rescue' scene after so longLOL...was really missing that.....

And well How Abhay always is there despite of his insults and hate me Piya mission to save her and take care of her should be no surprise by now....loved the way he hold her and took her away after releasing Danish

But...comming to the title!
Its so cute how they hold this right for each other from both sides  and like totally forget that they were killing eachother with their words just hours or days earlier......today specially shown from Piya's side.....She was like 'Abhay do this..Abhay Do that'....'Abhey lets go'....the cutest was when she grabbed his arm and like dragged him away to find the necklaceLOLEmbarrassed...and he just followed her like 'mommy's good boy'LOL...so sweet!

Edited by ..Mari.. - 12 years ago
I know right???! Both exercise some strange power over each other! If you notice, even in Saturday's episode, Pia stopped Abhay twice and both the times he stopped!! Now, he could've easily defied her! He's 10000 times stronger than Pia physically but emotionally, Pia has him totally under her control!
I can see, Danish will bring Abhay-Pia more closer nowPartyDancing
for this matter, we love Danish DancingLOL
Now Abhay's mission frm  "hate me Pia" is "Save Pia"LOL
yaa, finally, both had normal convo & were behaving, in rescuing Cool
Originally posted by Chill_Out

I know right???! Both exercise some strange power over each other! If you notice, even in Saturday's episode, Pia stopped Abhay twice and both the times he stopped!! Now, he could've easily defied her! He's 10000 times stronger than Pia physically but emotionally, Pia has him totally under her control!

@saturday.....yea....he does that each time...LOL

@bold....lol, so true.....emotionally Piya rules him!LOLSo cute!!

I Loved AP today! Blushing
waise nothing new about that lol

but today they were different...i mean so normal yet the underlying emotions n chemistry could be felt Day Dreaming

Abhay being protective about her yet keeping himslef in control...and Pia also equally exercising her ights over him lol but that was sooo cute! Day Dreaming

Loved it n love your post! Thumbs Up
Originally posted by remosalsa

I can see, Danish will bring Abhay-Pia more closer nowPartyDancing
for this matter, we love Danish DancingLOL
Now Abhay's mission frm  "hate me Pia" is "Save Pia"LOL
yaa, finally, both had normal convo & were behaving, in rescuing Cool

yea....we love Danish for this!LOL

hate me piya...also to 'Save me Piya' from the feelings i cant deny anymore...come closer Piya!LOLEmbarrassed
Originally posted by sugaryanu

I Loved AP today! Blushing
waise nothing new about that lol

but today they were different...i mean so normal yet the underlying emotions n chemistry could be felt Day Dreaming

Abhay being protective about her yet keeping himslef in control...and Pia also equally exercising her ights over him lol but that was sooo cute! Day Dreaming

Loved it n love your post! Thumbs Up

Thnx Anu Dear!
@bold....controlling feelings have never been hotter!!!BlushingBlushing.....i loved how Piya looked at him whle he was walking in front of herEmbarrassed

l loved today's episode.
i think we should thanks Danish for this