Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Rolzz

Dont think its ridiculous to introduce a sister now.... C'mon soooooooo much happened in Khuranna family, everything splashed all over the media and so called sister is mentioned now????? How ridiculous is that????

You want to hear the most ridiculous thing?

In KYPH ... SO DAMN MUCH happened - couple of months before it ended - we find out Angad's adopted and Angad mom wasn't her real mom. 🤣🤣🤣

Who is the next couple.... SBS said this new entri will there only for 1 week or so...... moreover AS might be leaving the show!!

Wait ... AS is leaving the show? 😲 How? Why? When? Does that mean Meera will be leaving too? 😕 

CVs totally lost their minds! 🤣🤣
Rolzz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Jakefication

You want to hear the most ridiculous thing?

In KYPH ... SO DAMN MUCH happened - couple of months before it ended - we find out Angad's adopted and Angad mom wasn't her real mom. 🤣🤣🤣

Ohhh yeah..I remember that 🤣 . But that was major track in the story which needed some secrecy..... But this is nonsense......just to add some song/dance to teh marriage track they introduced a sister!!!

Ohhh yeah..I remember that 🤣 . But that was major track in the story which needed some secrecy..... But this is nonsense......just to add some song/dance to teh marriage track they introduced a sister!!!

Could have shown an other secret. 😆 I mean, all that time they showed this relationship between AK and his mom and .... *Shakes Head*. CVs, I'm telling you. 😆
AGulf thumbnail

Wait ... AS is leaving the show? 😲 How? Why? When? Does that mean Meera will be leaving too? 😕 

CVs totally lost their minds! 🤣🤣

😆

who will remain in the show!!!!!! sasha will leave , new entry will stay for 1 week and now AS!!!

and about AS , from where u got this news !  if this is true then CV wants to solve the track of geet pregnancy by killing baby father !😆 or making him disappear ! so silly

+
i hope the new entry stay in the show otherwise no story except maneet which is not good for any serial to stay for a long time !
SilentDreamer thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
OKay so no couple. Only snobby ugly sister who does not resemble Maan nor Dev in any way! Wow.. this Khuranna family is so diverse! I wish she was nice! :( But eh, yes CV's HAVE lost their minds!
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
I agree...but she shouldn't be around for that long....I think she'll create some friction, but then disappear within a few days!
Arushi. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Not a couple, but two young entries. Maan's sister N NT's brother. 😆

I don't understand this whole sister thing. Where was she all this while? Too busy ordering her 'chamchis'? And what about the sister and mother that were introduced with Dev? :/ 

I don't like the current track AT ALL ! 
kazena thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

where this sister come from never mention and may one day they will introduce maan parent's even we never know what CV are planning in there mind so tried of this and her behaviour is so rude she is a bitch i hope she doesn't create any trouble for handa i don't want her to see sad any more

zoya-shah thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
hey jake.freshen up urself by watching the diastrous steamy song of someone not be named.especially the lips rubbing and many more ahem ahem scenes in that.i bet u will start puking.