Originally posted by: Jakefication

Take our frustration out on Red Saree. 🀣🀣

Wait- Whose Red Saree? πŸ˜•
And again what couple?? πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
SilentDreamer thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Rolzz

Who is the next couple.... SBS said this new entri will there only for 1 week or so...... moreover AS might be leaving the show!!

Yeah that's what i thought.. So i had my bets that it would be this Anwesha who would turn out to be Maan's sister.. And nooo! What will happen to Meera? Anyone know anything about maybe Jay coming back instead to sweep our Meera off her feet?
Arushi. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Oye, there is no new couple (as far as I know, and I dont know much, lol) Isnt this a cameo?
AGulf thumbnail

4 me , im bored of maneet romance i want some fun and some steps forward in maneet wedding preparation instead of watching the hugs and kiss and eye look :( im fill up of those scences i think it enough now and show something else other than romance only  after marriage we can see more romance also .

i dont like to see another couples specailly NT brother i orefer him to be negative person like NT and give spice to the show .

i dont want to see maan sister participating in another romance track , i want dfferent concept with maan sister and fun scences

and i wonder if vicky is existed or no more because we have now maan sister !!!!!!!!!!!!! i hope not because i want vicky to be the funny brother full of life.
Rolzz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Dont think its ridiculous to introduce a sister now.... C'mon soooooooo much happened in Khuranna family, everything splashed all over the media and so called sister is mentioned now????? How ridiculous is that????

ranjnanarang thumbnail
are please this Mrs. Mahajan wannabe nahi chalegi do din bhi if neha and jai couldnt sruvive the badduas of the deedians to yah kahan tikne wali hai dont worry , I am looking forward to Mohit though thoda jealous Maan to banta hai then the passion will be much more.😍 Edited by ranjnanarang - 13 years ago
sana_sugarbun thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Rolz yea completely agree with you/ W*H is wrong with CVs??? All of a sudden they mentioned Maans sis??πŸ˜•Sorry to say but hate Nikunj Malik. She IS alos the same in real life too. What a bitch!!! Poor Geet😭
jaspreetm2815 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I am with you jake..... I hope jeh ladkki jaldi challi jaye I dont like herπŸ˜”
Originally posted by: Arushi.

Oye, there is no new couple (as far as I know, and I dont know much, lol) Isnt this a cameo?

Not a couple, but two young entries. Maan's sister N NT's brother. πŸ˜†