Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Creative plz watch past episode you guys make too

_Nancy_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
many mistakes.koki knows Kinjal has an affair.When she fix Kinjal marriage with Elesh Koki asked Kinjal why she is not happy & Kinjal told her she loves someone else.I remember Koki get upset & she told Kinjal forget abt her love bcz what's she is doing it's good for her future.So how come koki forget abt that.Creative plz watch past episode before you guys shoot new one.Koki is introduce as a strong character so this kind of mistake is realy make a character weak.As far we know her, she will never forget Kinjal has an affair bcz she never forget anything.So this time How she compltely forget abt that & bleaming Elesh. 🤢

Watch 27th of july 2010 episode.
Edited by Nancygomes - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

True nancy, CVs shud use their brains b4 writing n shooting new sequences.
And this is nt first time when there is no links between older n new scenes
_Nancy_ thumbnail
[QUOTE=-tellyaddict-]
True nancy, CVs shud use their brains b4 writing n shooting new sequences.
And this is nt first time when there is no links between older n new scenes[/QUOTE)They should atleast think before they shoot new episode.Saathiya is a nice soap but i think in future bcz of CV's meaningless idea they will loose audiences.I mean we watch every single episode & we always remember the story, how they forget abt their show's story.And enough with Koki & Rashi everytime i watch them i feel like watching tom&jerry.How long we can watch same crap,Rashi made mistake only Koki knows abt that & then no one can catch Rashi. Plz CV grow up .Show us some movement in GoHem story.We are disappointed.😔 Ahem is main character most of the time we do'nt see him.We see Mani more then him.Even though we see his face hardly we hear some dialogues from him.Edited by Nancygomes - 13 years ago
Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Exactly, we are disappointed and almost lost the interest in this same story w/o any link.
Am sure if it wil continue 4 some more weeks i'l stop watching it.
_Nancy_ thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -tellyaddict-

Exactly, we are disappointed and almost lost the interest in this same story w/o any link.
Am sure if it wil continue 4 some more weeks i'l stop watching it.

We don't want to see samething over & over.How hard it is to find abt Rashi's truth.Hetal already understand her very well & I think they should do something abt Jigar.Jigar is not that stupid to know Rashi.He should realise now why Rashi marry him.Only Koki has little brain & everyone does'nt have any.Plz solve Kinjal problem since two month we watching this.& CV answer one question how the blackmailer track get slove.He only called Kinjal we all know it's Umang but Kinjal did'nt know that she thought Umang take care of that.But how come Kinjal never asked Umang how he solve that problem.She did'nt have any contact with him he always call from private number so why she did'nt aks Umang how he contact with the blackmailer? Edited by Nancygomes - 13 years ago